Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

HONDA CIVIC EG 4 DOOR FROM HASEGAWA? is it rare?

pollapellos
03-15-2006, 03:58 PM
i see somewhere a 4 door model of honda civic 92-95 model..i search in ebay but no 4 door civic ferio!!! is it rare guys? someone you know who is selling it online?

rathead
03-15-2006, 04:17 PM
there is one on ebay for 100.00
i dont care how rare it is, 100.00 for that model is a joke. i could see 40.00-50.00 dollar.

edit: link: http://cgi.ebay.com/HONDA-CIVIC-4dr-SEDEN-92-951-24-MODELKIT-RARE_W0QQitemZ6044158258QQcategoryZ2583QQssPageNam eZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

rsublime4life
03-15-2006, 04:26 PM
That guy is smoke'n something.

toyota00
03-15-2006, 04:44 PM
If anyone buys that they are dumb, and then they get it and mess up.. HAHA... That would suck

I saw a eclipse or some Honda that is everywhere for cheap and the guy wanted $49.99- and under his description it said very rare.

Ebay is good for most stuff, but sometimes it attracts the biggest idiots...

Technoman
03-15-2006, 05:17 PM
That seller always has outrageous prices for some reason. Seems to move a lot of volume though....

willimo
03-15-2006, 05:55 PM
Spending a lot of money on a kit is dumb!

You guys are off the mark. If someone wants the kit, they'll spend as much as they need to to get it. Fine. I wouldn't spend that much on that particular kit, though I can think of a few I'd spend a mint on. And I wouldn't mess it up, either. Give me a break, guys. This kit is rare enough to warrant that kind of price, it's not a foolishly marked up model from someone who doesn't know.

The kit is rare as in: "It's hard to find." You can find it for around $50 if you look for it with diligence.

Dylza
03-15-2006, 06:26 PM
I just bought an S15 off that guy the other day, and it wasn't overpriced at all (atleast for here in Canada, where japanese models are far from abundant).

pollapellos
03-15-2006, 06:29 PM
100us i can buy 15 civic hatchbacks and have fun for 4 years :P lol

toyota00
03-15-2006, 07:21 PM
Good way to look at it... Sounds better then one civic for $100.

freakray
03-15-2006, 07:50 PM
You guys are off the mark. If someone wants the kit, they'll spend as much as they need to to get it. Fine. I wouldn't spend that much on that particular kit, though I can think of a few I'd spend a mint on. And I wouldn't mess it up, either. Give me a break, guys. This kit is rare enough to warrant that kind of price, it's not a foolishly marked up model from someone who doesn't know.

:iagree:

drunken monkey
03-15-2006, 08:01 PM
sure you can buy 15 civic hatchback kits but you still won't have that kit.
heck, for the price of a F40 i can get a brand new lotus elise for every day of the week... doesn't mean much if i originally wanted an F40 now does it?

toyota00
03-15-2006, 08:09 PM
sure you can buy 15 civic hatchback kits but you still won't have that kit.
heck, for the price of a F40 i can get a brand new lotus elise for every day of the week... doesn't mean much if i originally wanted an F40 now does it?

You are right, but a Honda is a Honda :grinyes:. So you mine as well by 15 hatchback kits and maybe a few of those can be the tamiya accord.

This thread is sort of pointless, we are just argueing how to spend a $100.00. :screwy:

I would buy something else with $100.00. Anyways Goodluck to whoever wants that kit.

drunken monkey
03-15-2006, 08:13 PM
You are right

that is enough for me as the rest of it sounds like you just want to win the argument. Would it make a difference if it was a kit of a car that isn't a honda?

toyota00
03-15-2006, 08:23 PM
that is enough for me as the rest of it sounds like you just want to win the argument. Would it make a difference if it was a kit of a car that isn't a honda?

Maybe if it was very very Rare. I don't know, and I don't want to win the argument, I just see no point in this thread. Cool there is a MODEL honda on Ebay for $100. I would not spend that much money on it. That is all I am saying. Maybe someone does, or maybe someone does on another kit as you pointed out, but I will not. I am 16 and love this hobby, but I do other things as well, like dirbike and jetski. I would rather spend that much money on one of those hobbies that I mentioned. Anyways I give up on this argument. You WIN... lol :sunglasse

freakmech
03-15-2006, 08:31 PM
Maybe if it was very very Rare. I don't know, and I don't want to win the argument, I just see no point in this thread.You WIN... lol :sunglasse

Quit while your ahead Toyota00, you seem to post useless crap alot and this time your out of your league. This kit is very rare and hard to come by. You can get it at a decent price every once in awhile when someone is selling it that doesnt know its value. But in general they average about $80 on ebay. THAT IS the point of this thread.

freakray
03-15-2006, 08:35 PM
Actually, the point of this thread was pollapellos looking for the kit for sale online.
It got dragged off topic by people seeing what a hard to find kit can sell for.

Toyota00, you've missed the point....move on buddy.

toyota00
03-15-2006, 08:39 PM
Quit while your ahead Toyota00, you seem to post useless crap alot and this time your out of your league. This kit is very rare and hard to come by. You can get it at a decent price every once in awhile when someone is selling it that doesnt know its value. But in general they average about $80 on ebay. THAT IS the point of this thread.

Whatever dude, I am just saying that I don't want to spend $100 on that kit. Relax dam. I was just agreeing with the guy at the top of the page that said the guy is on crack or w/e. O and I post alot of useless crap. I comment on peoples cars, and I admit I do ask some dumb questions once in awhile. I am new so I am sorry. You were no at one time too. I am not here to fight. I don't have a job, so for me to spend $100 on that kit is not worth it. You probably have a job, and can budget your money. I don't get paid weekly or monthly. When I get money, I put it towards something else. I just stick with the cheaperkits. Ok, I get the point of this thread, I was just talking with DrunkenMonkey. I am sorry if this ticked you off. I did not mean for that. - Toyota00

freakmech
03-15-2006, 08:42 PM
Actually, the point of this thread was pollapellos looking for the kit for sale online.
It got dragged off topic by people seeing what a hard to find kit can sell for.

Oh thats right LOL.... i think he asked if it was rare though? I dont remember, i should start reading these things before posting LOL:licka:

toyota00
03-15-2006, 08:44 PM
Oh thats right LOL.... i think he asked if it was rare though? I dont remember, i should start reading these things before posting LOL:licka:

Yeah he was asking if it was rare or not, because he saw one somewhere. Then someone else posted the link to ebay with it for $100. Sorry for the mix up. I apologize to everyone.

blubaja
03-15-2006, 11:47 PM
Toyota!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@........!!!!!nothing..:rolleyes:

pollapellos- Yes, that kit is rare. It is worth whatever you want to pay for it. I don't even like Honduhs and know about that kit.

pollapellos
03-16-2006, 03:19 AM
thanks guys :) i read all your comments..sorry if you have arguments each other.this is a peacefull place just to help each other. thanks all of you for your time.i am trying to assembly all honda cars available so this 4door is out of my collection now :( but as i won a 1/1 civic hatchback i am ok with hatchbacks and different colors:P heyy.. have someone build a hatchback to a 4door?:P silly e? but maybe someone did... :P i can put the civic bumbers etc on a mitsu evo :P lollllll. anw guys thanks for helping me.

ImolaEK
03-20-2006, 09:16 AM
I got mine for 20 bucks worth:iceslolan

mbwoods
03-20-2006, 11:46 AM
i sold mine last september on ebay with a buy now price of £15 plus p&p to a guy in italy and then i bought a cbx400f(as seen here in AF) for a friend, got some money then i bought 2 Toyota Crown models(as seen here in AF)

robertwhall
12-16-2013, 10:23 PM
Looks like it's being reissued next month.

nascar49
12-17-2013, 01:55 AM
Looks like it's being reissued next month.

Link to info on it please ?

Mr Plumb
12-17-2013, 03:51 AM
Link to info on it please ?

Here you go sir:

http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10183711

nascar49
12-17-2013, 03:37 PM
Here you go sir:

http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10183711

Thank you , I forgot that I seen it :smile:

kopek
12-18-2013, 10:24 AM
.....but what kind of 'prize' is a Honda Civic?
It's only an ordinary road car, there are a myriad others that would suffice surely?

Add your comment to this topic!