Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

exhaust

that_guy5
03-11-2006, 10:09 PM
i got a question how would u make a civic dual exhaust just a question i would like to know cause i never seen any stuff out online ...i would prob would like mine like that i guess...

CivicSpoon
03-11-2006, 10:27 PM
It will only be for looks, because you will lose power by doing it. A little 4 cylinder engine isn't big enough to make use of an extra pipe. There's a reason even 600whp Hondas/Acuras still only use the single exhausts.

xIeatcatbrainsx
07-10-2006, 07:48 PM
you could split the exhaust at the rear the only thing ti would do is visually enhance the vehicle. anyone that knows anything about civics would realize that 4 cylinders only have one manifold therefore dual exhaust is... fake

big tex84
07-11-2006, 10:54 AM
they make a catback muffler I forget who makes it, it has the inlet on one side, and an outlet on both sides but like state above its only for show and will only subtract from your horsepower and torque

Greenblurr93
07-11-2006, 03:55 PM
when i had mine...(for looks...) i had it split when the pipe went over the rear axle. you can see pics of it in one of the links in my sig. ( im pretty sure its the car show one.)

Add your comment to this topic!