Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Problems with Final Fantasy X

SniperX13
03-11-2006, 04:48 PM
I bought this game used for my wife to play, but it glitches during the begining section, right when Auron and the main character are talking, or appear to be.... there is nothing but music, no voice, then suddenly they glitch and "merge" together and you can't move them or anything. I have reset the game 5 times and it still does it. This is the section right after you meet that little boy and he tells you not to cry, thenyour like "no, not that way"....

any suggestions? could the game be corrupted?

NissanSkylineGTR98
03-11-2006, 07:45 PM
What does the bottom of the disc look like? If you had one of those Disc Doctor tools it might help to fix it, also, I once had problem with disc one in FFIX, I washed it and it worked fine.

SniperX13
03-12-2006, 09:00 AM
The bottom of the disc looks like glass. there are no smudges or scratches on it at all. She run's fine until that point.

NissanSkylineGTR98
03-12-2006, 10:28 AM
I once had a problem with my PS2 that it would read every game except for Gran Turismo 4, so I took it apart and cleaned the lens with a Q-tip, the only problem is...this WILL void your warranty, but then again the PS2 warranty is only for 90 days. If all else fails, just take the game back or ask for a replacement.

Add your comment to this topic!