Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Turbovisions, Inc.

Mr_Powers
03-09-2006, 10:32 PM
Does anyone know what ever happened to Turbovisions? They are/were a company operating out of Green Bay, WI that dealt with the sale/importation of JDM cars and motors. Their site (turbovisions.com) doesn't seem to be up and I was just seeing if anyone out there knows about it.

Also, there's a guy that owns an R32 GTS-T in Green Bay that got it through Turbovisions. I saw it at DropFest last summer. It was pretty sweet. Beat up, but still sweet.

Thanks

enderknight
03-10-2006, 12:02 AM
Does anyone know what ever happened to Turbovisions? They are/were a company operating out of Green Bay, WI that dealt with the sale/importation of JDM cars and motors. Their site (turbovisions.com) doesn't seem to be up and I was just seeing if anyone out there knows about it.

Also, there's a guy that owns an R32 GTS-T in Green Bay that got it through Turbovisions. I saw it at DropFest last summer. It was pretty sweet. Beat up, but still sweet.

Thanks

I think they ran out of business because of one of the workers being lazy-having bad service. I talk to this one guy who use to work there. He starting his own company with some other guy having to do with Skylines as well.

The way turbovisions 'legalizes Skylines' is bs. They told me how they do it...they weren't legit.

Add your comment to this topic!