which one to get

badassfocus1101
03-08-2006, 04:57 PM
i dont know to much about the hondas... but im interested in getting a teggy.. ive wanted one for quite some time now, and i think i might just get one.. what is the best one to get? motor wise. i want to really build up this motor. but i dont want vtec motor...lol...

WReX
03-09-2006, 01:15 AM
i dont know to much about the hondas... but im interested in getting a teggy.. ive wanted one for quite some time now, and i think i might just get one.. what is the best one to get? motor wise. i want to really build up this motor. but i dont want vtec motor...lol...

well the tegs without vtec are the LS, GS and SE...the best integra to get would be a Type-R or GSR but there vtec...j/c why no vtec? :licka:

badassfocus1101
03-09-2006, 12:12 PM
well i havent many good things about V-tec... performance upgrade wise.

CivicSpoon
03-09-2006, 12:30 PM
Well you heard wrong then. The VTEC engines perform better than non-vtec ones, that's what they're designed to do. Infact there are more aftermarket parts available for the vtec engines than for the non-vtec ones. If you're serious about buying an Integra, you should do more research; and get your info from people who know what they're talking about.

badassfocus1101
03-09-2006, 06:32 PM
alright dick. incase u didnt read right i said to begin with i dont know bout hondas...

but thanks for the info, which is the better model for the vtec? or is there only 1 teggy model vtec?

CivicSpoon
03-09-2006, 07:40 PM
I was trying to help you man, but if you're going to be an ass then go screw yourself.

WReX
03-10-2006, 12:05 AM
alright dick. incase u didnt read right i said to begin with i dont know bout hondas...

but thanks for the info, which is the better model for the vtec? or is there only 1 teggy model vtec?

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a115/Sheand47/search.jpg

don't be an e-thug and maybe try and search the topic...:nono:

alphalanos
03-10-2006, 12:09 AM
V-TEC: Integra Type R(B18c5 motor) and GSR(B18C1)

Are you going NA or turbo? I assume NA, so you may want to get a base model Integra and swap in a Type R engine. You could build a GSR but I dont know how much you can get out of it.

badassfocus1101
03-10-2006, 03:49 PM
not tryin to be an E-thug,what the hell is that anyways? didnt mean to piss u off dude, i was just sayin. but i want to go turbo.. so which engine should i be looking for?

alphalanos
03-10-2006, 11:03 PM

Most people on here are going to be insulted by this. We might come off as a little "snobby" But that is just a side effect of us hearing the same questions over and over. This is why we have FAQs at the top of many subforums that cover Frequently Asked Questions. :p

andyjs3589
03-10-2006, 11:47 PM
might wanna do some more research about integra, tht is wht is great about the internet heres one site tht might help u
http://www.musclecarclub.com/other-cars/imports/acura-integra/acura-integra.shtml

iVteC_PoWeR
03-11-2006, 01:11 AM
boosted vtec motor in a teggy eh? GSR is obviously your best bet

Add your comment to this topic!