Page updated on 07-22-2018

Which car is the best?

g-rex2908
03-08-2006, 12:50 PM
Hey guys, I'm looking into buying a new car and I'm torn between these three: 2006 Mitsubishi Evo, 2005 Subaru WRX STI, and 2006 Nissan 350Z coupe. I know all are pretty freaking fast, so I was just wondering what everyones opinions were on each vehicle. Please let me know which you would pick, and if none of the above, what other vehicle would be better. Thanks in advance!

DinanM3_S2
03-08-2006, 03:31 PM
It all depends what you want to do.

These are listed in no peticular order-

Evo- best handling car of the three, and the engine takes well to tuning. Problems with it are the absolutely terrible interior, terrible dealers, bad transmissions, and the fact that your warranty will be voided if you even think of having any fun with it.

STi- doesn't handle quite as well as the Evo, but its a little better in straight line performance. The interior is equally bad to the Evo. Pretty easily tuned, but not so much as the Evo. Better dealers and service then Mitsubishi, probably a more reliable car. Styling isn't very good.

350z- Won't out perform the Evo or STi, but its better at everything else. Its a better daily driver and has a better interior. Its probably more reliable then the other two as well. I think it looks better then the STi and Evo as well. Its a much more grown up sports car, and the only one out of these I would drive day to day. I also prefer the N/A FR setup more then the FI AWD Evo and STi.

For a daily driver the 350z wins easily. For just performance, the Evo is the best. The STi lies somewhere in between. I would also consider an S2000 or a Mustang GT. It all comes down to what you want to do with it.

Add your comment to this topic!