Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

injectors?

apostrophe28
03-05-2006, 05:36 PM
okay so spring is rapidly coming up on us and ive desided i want to replace my tired old injectors because im pretty sure they've never been changed, problem is by the end of the summer i will have new amz turbos and i will be boosting higher than the stockers can handle...i like the nismo 550cc but $$$
heres the questions:
-do you guys know of any good injectors out there that cost less then the nismo that give the same flow?

k3smostwanted
03-05-2006, 07:44 PM
okay so spring is rapidly coming up on us and ive desided i want to replace my tired old injectors because im pretty sure they've never been changed, problem is by the end of the summer i will have new amz turbos and i will be boosting higher than the stockers can handle...i like the nismo 550cc but $$$
heres the questions:
-do you guys know of any good injectors out there that cost less then the nismo that give the same flow?
nope, i am afraid not. some companies offer Bosche injectors but they end up being the same price as the Nismo's.

RC engineering offers injectors for our cars but very few people have had any luck with them at all. so these are a NO...

Venom also offers injectors for our cars but they have an even worse wrap than the RC engineering injectors. so these are also a no...

Nismo's end up being the cheapest in the long run. but it seems that people are not having very good luck with the early model (90-93) style injectors due to them being older technology and not being able to handle the ethanol that they are now putting in our pump gas. so...what alot of people are doing is spending the extra cash to get their lower plenum machined to accept the 95 fuel rail. only thing else you will need besides the later style injectors and the fuel rail is the newer style injector clips. you can find more info at http://www.300zx.com

Add your comment to this topic!