Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Can the Front DVD be Operational While Driving?

Truper
03-04-2006, 10:15 PM
Regarding: Please Help on Front DVD
I have an 06 Tundra with front and rear DVD and entertainment system. Rear screen works fine in motion, however when ever the parking brake is released the front DVD screen goes blank. Sound available but no picture. Does anyone know how to disable the link to the parking brake? I have figured out how to over ride on the Nav system while moving but this has me stumped.
Any information would be welcomed.
Thanks,
Truper

tetrahydro
03-13-2006, 12:19 PM
Regarding: Please Help on Front DVD
I have an 06 Tundra with front and rear DVD and entertainment system. Rear screen works fine in motion, however when ever the parking brake is released the front DVD screen goes blank. Sound available but no picture. Does anyone know how to disable the link to the parking brake? I have figured out how to over ride on the Nav system while moving but this has me stumped.
Any information would be welcomed.
Thanks,
Truper

i have an aftermarket dvd/navi in my tundra and i just put the parking brake on one click when i drive lol, ive tested it many times and from what i can tell it doesnt slow me down or affect the engine RPMs at all.

Truper
03-29-2006, 06:52 PM
Thanks I will try that but I have had some problems with getting the one click. I used to do that with my work truck to keep the lights off.
Thanks again for the suggestion, I was about to give up. :grinno:

Add your comment to this topic!