corrado and parts for sale!

Skootchspeed
03-01-2006, 11:58 PM
Are You still looking for a corrado
Because i have a g60 in springfield ma

1990 corrado g60 1.8 supercharged 104500 miles
has neuspeed stage 2 g60 hp kit( thats a higher tstat,the smaller pulley for the charger, and it also have a fuel regulator kit. It has a pchip by neuspeed to match the smaller pulley. It has a neuspeed pflo intake kit with a k & n filter on it. The charger will need to be rebuilt with in 6-8k miles. It has eurosport intercooler tubes. I have a gauge pod for the a pillar with gauges. I also am selling on ebay my neuspeed upper strut tower brace along with my front lip for it. I also have a starter never used. The corrado also has a nice two tone red and black shift boot and a nice shift knob that screws right on nice quality. The radio you have choices either a alpine or panasonic. i also have two 12 inch audiobahn dual voice coil subs in a box. ALmsot brand new i bought them and used them for a month. Perfect condition. I also have a 1000 watt amp phoneix digital not bad at all never used. The corrado also has new ball joint, tierods, sway bar links, wheel bearings in the front, front and rear cross drilled rotors. wagner thermoquiet pads all around. New calipers, ebrake cables,moonroof works. Gears dont grind.Very fast.Castrol syntec changed every 3k with tufoil in it. Tufoil is good stuff. Its got 16 inch deep dish rims on it. They arent in perfect condition. But none the less still look good. With Dunlop tires.Its also lowered on eibachs. Silverstar bulbs for all lighting. It has rockford fosgate tweeters in the apillars with rockford cross overs. The car is white it has two small dents in the driver side fenders and one golf ball size dent in the pass back fender. Other than that no body damage. It has a new shiftlinkage cable also. New cat convertor, and o2 sensor. It also has a central grounding unit on it.It also has innovision wipers on it. Those are great! The pchip shuts off the rev limiter speed cutoff. No speed cut yesss. Also dumps more fuel in. Foglights are functional. Located in springfield. It also has a bosal cat back on it sounds absolutely amazing. ebay item number 8043143622

Add your comment to this topic!