Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

2007 Wrangler!!!!

macdad626
02-28-2006, 11:19 AM
OK I KNOW ITS NOT 2007 YET BUT THE PICTURES AND DETAILS OF THE NEW WRANGLER ARE OUT AND I WANT TO SEE WHAT EVERYONE THINKS. PERSONALLY I DONT LIKE IT AND THINK MY TJ LOOKS WAY BETTER BUT LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK. SEE IT HERE http://www.autoblog.com/2006/01/09/2007-jeep-wrangler-official-photos-and-specs/

vamc
02-28-2006, 01:44 PM
Looks ok!

Ray H
02-28-2006, 02:00 PM
Im ok with it. It looks a little like a toy and its a little gimiky but I could get used to it.

dfmote
03-01-2006, 08:40 AM
Personally I dont like it. What are they thinking .... a 4 door Wrangler?!! :banghead: I guess it's one of those ... gotta grow on ya things.

vamc
03-01-2006, 02:12 PM
I see only 2 doors and the rear hatch. Where do you the other 2 at?

dfmote
03-01-2006, 06:51 PM
Here is a link to a pic I found of one of the 4 doors. I actually seen 'em on the Jeep website not too long ago.

http://www.jeepnewsnow.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=946

o|||||||o
03-01-2006, 07:03 PM
Here is a link to a pic I found of one of the 4 doors. I actually seen 'em on the Jeep website not too long ago.

http://www.jeepnewsnow.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=946

Thats a photochop... It isnt a real 4dr Wrangler. You are going to be hard-pressed to find a real 4 door picture, they are not going into production right away.

dfmote
03-01-2006, 07:08 PM
LOL I swear I seen one on the Jeep website. But I cant find it now. I think Im going nuts!! :screwy:

o|||||||o
03-01-2006, 07:21 PM
LOL I swear I seen one on the Jeep website. But I cant find it now. I think Im going nuts!! :screwy:

There are a few spy photos out there, but nothing that really shows what it looks like. They will have photos out soon enough.

I think I am still sticking with my TJ for now though.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v351/o|||||||o/RubiPoserPics4-13-2005002.jpg

vamc
03-01-2006, 09:00 PM
Would you guys beleve i work with a girl at work where her brother and a team of 5 other people designed the mustang cobra. And yes, she showed me tons of pics and her brother driving it. It looks neat.I dont think anybody hear cars about that, but i atleast i shair this with everybody.

csparks78
03-01-2006, 09:56 PM
If that is what it is going to look like (and it looks like it could) that will be the Jeep marketed for the guy that has a couple kids and a nagging wife that wont let him get a Jeep because its too hard to get the kids in and out of or too small for the groceries..... you get the point.

Oh yeah nice Jeep you got there --> o|||||||o

o|||||||o
03-02-2006, 09:04 PM
If that is what it is going to look like (and it looks like it could) that will be the Jeep marketed for the guy that has a couple kids and a nagging wife that wont let him get a Jeep because its too hard to get the kids in and out of or too small for the groceries..... you get the point.

Oh yeah nice Jeep you got there --> o|||||||o

Thanks for the compliment, oh and sorry to hear about your nagging wife... j/k

If you are looking for a family-based Jeep, you could always go Liberty, Grand Cherokee, or Commander...

csparks78
03-02-2006, 10:19 PM
Thanks for the compliment, oh and sorry to hear about your nagging wife... j/k

If you are looking for a family-based Jeep, you could always go Liberty, Grand Cherokee, or Commander...

Im, just saying.... IF I had a nagging wife with kids that needed groceries a Wrangler would be "unpractical", I do not have a nagging wife that needs grocries but 2 awesome kids that love my TJ (and all the mud that comes with it) :flipa: LOL!!!! If I had pics of mine id post 'em!!!

GreenJeep10
03-02-2006, 10:40 PM
I don't think it looks too bad. The unlimiteds do look alittle odd at first glance but I think they are fine. For me I just like to stick with my TJ. I did notice the absence of any metal fenders in front replaced with complete plastic ones. Also they may have relocated the power steering pump as the front skid plate under the front bumper seems to roll under in that area. The interior is more cushy but it's still not as cushy as the liberty. Thats something I just cant get my self to like.

dfmote
03-03-2006, 01:04 PM
LOL I am the nagging wife and I have 2 kids and I do go get groceries and I love my Jeep. Just leave the kids at home when grocery shopping. Cuts down on the junk food that comes into the house.

Add your comment to this topic!