Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

? for dmbrisket

spivey-1
02-28-2006, 10:19 AM
I have seen your truck pics and i am wondering with those 20's are u riding at stock height or have u dropped it. If u have how low. I have a 3 inch drop and i am just wondering how bad a set of 20's or even 18's would rub. I will try to upload some pics of my newly finished s-10 soon maybe tonight. I have had 18's on my truck before but that was at a 2 inch drop in the front. no rubbing

OverBoardProject
02-28-2006, 05:48 PM
I don't remember how much, or what Doug used but he dropped it. And it sure looks damn good!

spivey-1
02-28-2006, 09:26 PM
I don't remember how much, or what Doug used but he dropped it. And it sure looks damn good!
I agree it does look good, but I kind of need specifics. and i was wondering if he has ever had any rubbing problems. it doesn't look like he would but you can't really tell just from pics.

spivey-1
03-01-2006, 05:34 PM
Ok maybe he just doesnt want to tell, or he just hasn't been on. The thing is i won't have the money for long. SPIRNG BREAK 06 WILL BE UPON US SOON!!!!

OverBoardProject
03-01-2006, 05:47 PM
Doug is pretty good at helping others, so he'll probably tell you his little secrets as soon as he can.

You might want to PM him, he might be in the middle of something else where he just isn't coming on the board.

I would almost say that if you find the wheel set that you want order them. Your drop is less than Doug's so you shouldn't have too many problems.

There is 1 other thing that you can do... look up posts that Doug started and there is one where he mentions all the mods, and a wheel fell off causing a fair amount of damage.
It was the wrong lug nuts supplied not his fault for those that are reading this.

Add your comment to this topic!