Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Will Cherokee seats fit in Liberty?

lubejobs42
02-28-2006, 06:31 AM
Hi, Does anyone know if Cherokee seats will fit in Liberty? I want to switch to leather from cloth. If they fit, will they bolt right in or will it take lots of work? Thank you

Jeepme
02-28-2006, 04:28 PM
I have a Liberty and a Cherokee. I wouldn't want the Cherokee seats in the Liberty. The seats in the Liberty are far more comfortable than the Cherokee seats ever were. I'd like to put Liberty seats in my Cherokee! I would be surprised if it was an easy swap as they are so different.

fredjacksonsan
04-20-2006, 09:54 AM
Just take a look at the angles and measure the spaces for the mounting bolts and you'll have your answer. I sincerely doubt that they are interchangeable.

You could always send out your Liberty seats to be reupholstered in leather.

Formiz_Liberty
06-08-2007, 01:13 PM
Best place for new interior

http://www.katzkin.com/05/FC/mainFS.html

cusz28
10-30-2007, 02:05 AM
Those seats are completely different from one another.. I have both, cherokees and a liberty, and I would also have to agree that the liberty seats are much nicer.. if you look at the construction of the liberty's seats, the inside seat brakets are formed to the transmission hump.. Cherokee's are more flattened, nearly parrallel to one another. just go to a slavage yard and find the seats out of a limited... My cherokee has leather aka pleather, and i hate it... don't even try it.

fredjacksonsan
10-30-2007, 06:31 AM
Thread dead for 4 months. Closed; please check the date, thanks.

Add your comment to this topic!