Auto to manual swap

J4justin
02-27-2006, 01:25 PM
I bought a 94 b18b rs integra 3 years ago. I planned on swapping the motor and all that but just don't care all that much anymore. The only thing I still want to do is make it stick. I want to know from anyone who's done it how hard is it to do it and what exactly do I need? I also want to know what year civic tranny's are compatible with my motor and what mounting modifications would be needed. Anything would be helpfull so I can plan out how to do this. Thanks alot!

WReX
02-27-2006, 03:06 PM
clutch master cylinder, slave cylinder, hydraulic clutch line, clutch, pressure plate and flywheel, throw-out bearing, shift fork, pedal assembly, shift linkage, and the transmission...if i missed anything, i'm sure someone will update

i'm not positive on the ECU thing, i think you need to get a new ECU when converting to manual

the best thing you can do for your question is search the forums! theres a ton of threads about this

southernmec
02-28-2006, 11:45 AM
you might be able to get by without it but i would recommend changing the gage cluster, cause the automatic gage cluster is different, and don't quote me on it but i don't think that you need a new ecu, otherwise i am going to have wait longer to do mine.

nu-b94teg
03-01-2006, 05:02 AM
I'm not sure, but I don't think a civic transmission will fit on a b-series motor. I think you would be better off getting a b series tranny.

WReX
03-01-2006, 11:01 AM
I'm not sure, but I don't think a civic transmission will fit on a b-series motor. I think you would be better off getting a b series tranny.

a Civic Si trans will fit any b-series motor

superbluecivicsi
03-01-2006, 06:25 PM
http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=1316692

Add your comment to this topic!