Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Just Got 2006 Tb

VHOUC
02-26-2006, 04:02 PM
I just got the new TB LT - with all the bells and whistles except for the DVD navigation. I only had it for like a month and went up north all the way to Quebec Canada on a Ski trip. I love my TB but for only some things I wish I dont have:
1. Wind Noise is still there, Hey GM for a friggin 45K SUV why cant you fix this? I got Bose system but it sucks in the highway because of the wind noise.
2. Xenon lights will be nice if I have it. The blue light will make the snow much brighter.
3. Extreme cold temperature especially whenyou park the TB overnight and start in the morning there is a loud noise and then it will go away. I hav no clue what it is but the whole town hears it. ssssshhhh ps everyone is still sleeping. I cant help it.
4. The windshiled washer got frozen, why in the hell the Dealership put in a cheap low class windshiled washer. I bought this de-icer ws/washer named Rain-X and put only half because it filled up - that's when I found out it got frozen, normally it should take a galon. But the de-icer works it melted the liquid inside.

vhouc
2/26/06

Add your comment to this topic!