Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

TOTALLED MY LEGEND GS.... need info!!!!!!!

Legend GS
02-26-2006, 01:33 PM
I NEED TO KNOW ONE THING....is it possible to drop a acura legend gs engine into a honda civic hatchback 89? i know its a big ass engine but iv heard of biggger swaps...i still got my acura in the backyard,,engine still looks brandnew... still runs but the body is all screwed....and another thing what kind of engine is the acura legend gs /w type 2 engine? i know it has 230 hp...dat bout it tho....is it a b20 or h22 or sum crap like that? i need this info as soon as possible!

kicker1_solo
02-26-2006, 02:13 PM
I'm guessing your car is at least a 93? The 230 hp type II motor was the C32A

and no, you won't be able to swap that into a 4th generation civic without spending A LOT of time and money!

Legend GS
02-26-2006, 03:14 PM
DAMNIIIITTT ok well...what cars WOULD it fit in? and....uhh..nvm
thankx for the info

kicker1_solo
02-26-2006, 07:19 PM
it would fit in a legend ;)

Legend GS
02-27-2006, 01:44 PM
no duh...thanx anyway.....but what other cars will it fit in? an accord maybe? prelude? 240sx? damn...anything?:banghead: damn....well im looking for a legend coup to drop my engine in....prolly overhaul the engine and put a racing chip and a few other engine mods.... but problem is i live in SC...im black..and im 17.....lmao..its hard gettin what u want round hea...4real.... but im juss looking for the BODY of a coup...anyone know where one is let me know... has to be in south carolina....

NOBU-SAN
02-27-2006, 02:32 PM
Check a scrap yard. Or buy a honda for what a decent AC body would cost. Why do that with an old Legend? How does the engine run anyways? Is it really going to be worth it?

Add your comment to this topic!