Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Chad, saw your ride at G-I Joe's today.

GhettoLegs
06-27-2002, 11:06 PM
My brother works over at Tiajuana Taco and I took him to work today at around 3:00. I decided to drive by G-I Joes since I was in the area and I saw your car in the parking lot. It looks hella nice, man. I just made a quick pass and left, but were those Tenzo seats? Anywayz... yeah... nice ride. Sorry I didn't come in and say wassup. Maybe next time.

bc4g
06-28-2002, 11:50 PM
Cool, glad you liked it yea those are tenzo's The store isnt open yet so if you had walked up to the door one of those retard rent a cops would have been like Sir the store isnt open yet. And wouldn't let you in. Then you tell him your with the Chad. Anyway my friend used to work at that taco place ask him if he knew Amy. Oh yea over at the 4th gen board they aare trying to get a meet together for us 4th gen civics but they said its open to all imports. They will probly have in Medford OR. All of us from nwhonda.net should convoy down there if I get that day off. They might have it in Aug.

Chad

GhettoLegs
06-29-2002, 01:08 AM
Amy... is she the Japanese girl? My brother says she still works there. Anywayz... yeah... I saw the ghetto security sitting at the door. :D If it's a Tuesday, Thursday, or Saturday, I'll probably be able to head down to Oregon with you guyz.

bc4g
06-29-2002, 09:13 AM
Yea Amy is the Japanese girl she is very cool and a very good friend of mine. Nothing is for sure yet though. What do you think of importdepot.com thats pretty cool huh?

Chad

bc4g
06-29-2002, 09:15 AM
in that last post i said nothings for sure yet i meant on that car show more than likely a saturday

Chad

Add your comment to this topic!