Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

New fujimi items (lambo & ferrari)

Jaimenew
02-22-2006, 09:42 AM
Fujimi will release on March these items:

FUJ12263 Fujimi 1/24 Lamborghini Gallardo SE Mar. Release
FUJ12266 Fujimi 1/24 Ferrari F430 Spider Mar. Release

Good news because these items interest me,

What do you think?

ZoomZoomMX-5
02-22-2006, 10:43 AM
F430 Spider...blah. Don't really dig the car too much. I'm sure it'll be decent but I'll pass. I have a Tamiya Modena Spider w/SAS Challenge Stradale pieces that I would much rather build :wink:

Gallardo SE...hope the wheels are correct. If they are I'll get one.

They're also reissuing the Fujimi Enthusiast 365 GTB Daytona coupe. That is one sweeeeeeet kit that I forgot to get when they were new. I won't miss out this time.

ales
02-22-2006, 11:47 AM
There's some more money gone from my bank account... :)

deltableh
02-22-2006, 01:06 PM
Fujimi is going to get a large chunk of my change soon: 2xMurci (Spyder and a non for a gift), Gallardo, and that F430 Spyder.

Layla's Keeper
02-22-2006, 08:50 PM
I'm very glad they're reissuing the ES Daytona Coupe because I'm getting closer to finishing my original issue example of the kit and I need to build it twice.

After all, I'm building the first one as an early spec Daytona with fixed headlights, slim-line bumpers, and Campagnolo 5 spokes with the car in Rosso Corsa, while I want to build a second as a later spec car with the pop-up headlights, Borrani wire wheels, and Fly Yellow paint.

mikemechanic
02-22-2006, 10:47 PM
There's some more money gone from my bank account... :)
Bank account? Whats that. I thought you were supposed to use a credit card to support this hobby? :grinyes:

klutz_100
02-22-2006, 11:17 PM
After all, I'm building the first one as an early spec Daytona with fixed headlights, slim-line bumpers, and Campagnolo 5 spokes with the car in Rosso Corsa, while I want to build a second as a later spec car with the pop-up headlights, Borrani wire wheels, and Fly Yellow paint.
I was very interested to see this post! Can I hijack for a moment to ask a couple of questions? Have you started a thread that I have missed?

Are there any fit issues you can share with me on the ES Daytona? It seems to me that the floor pan and chassis frame are sticking out quite far below the body shell when I test fit mine (GTS/4) and I can't figure out why. I am just at the engine and chassis assembly stage at the moment, so any "heads ups" would be greatly appreciated (amazingly there are no ES build threads on AF!)

Secondly, do you have any reference materials of mechanicals that you could share? Particularly engine bay wiring and plumbing, and chassis/suspension details? Tons of body and interior stuff to find on the web but other stuff...:banghead:

Will be REALLY greatful for assistance here :)

digitalbanzai
02-23-2006, 01:40 AM
F430 Spider...too bad this forum doesn't have the drooling smily face.

mazinkaiser
02-24-2006, 09:43 AM
Here is the Gallardo SE
http://hobbyworld.aoshima-bk.co.jp/scripts/hw/seek.aspx?seek_code=FUJ06022102

hirofkd
02-24-2006, 01:50 PM
Fujimi will release on March these items:

FUJ12263 Fujimi 1/24 Lamborghini Gallardo SE Mar. Release
FUJ12266 Fujimi 1/24 Ferrari F430 Spider Mar. Release

Good news because these items interest me,

What do you think? In addition to those modified reissues, Fujimi is releasing a brand-new kit some time this spring.
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b258/hirofkd/newfujimi.jpg

It's Toyota's 4 door luxury compact sedan. ;)

D_LaMz
02-24-2006, 03:46 PM
In addition to those modified reissues, Fujimi is releasing a brand-new kit some time this spring.
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b258/hirofkd/newfujimi.jpg

It's Toyota's 4 door luxury compact sedan. ;)

IS350?!!:grinyes:

Add your comment to this topic!