Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Help a n00b

CivRacer95
02-20-2006, 11:01 PM
So, I came here, because I've spent the past week trying to find this one particular movie I watched years ago. It just so happened to be on one of the showtime or hbo channels when I was skimming through. I can't even remember any words of the title. But I came here, hoping one of you had this in your stash or a good clue as to what it was.

Anyway, the main scenes that I remember are the beginning. And near end. In the beginning you meet the main character. He's tough and these Characters have special powers or techniques that they use through their arms. It's not S-cry-ed. But if I remember right, the main character sort of looks like one of the fighters from King of Fighters, the one that wears the baseball hat. Anyway, the fight i saw involved him and another guy. Squaring off in a run down part of the City. They seem to have known each other and began their fight. And along came two other characters. A male and a female, which apparently were twins who could join their powers together. They looked to be dressed in white or purple.

Somehow, they interfered with this fight, and the brother of the twin sister was killed by the main character. Later on, near the end, she met up and fought again with the main character. What I remember is, he knew she was mad and when she hit him in the stomach with her attack, he just pushed her hand inward through his stomach. Weird I know. She looked at him, and saw what he was doing. She stopped her attack and forgave him.

It doesn't give you much to work with, but I've been looking for this for quite some time and it's been racking my brain to try and figure out where this movie is and what it's called. I've been dying to find it. Almost literally. Could you please help me out. Even then, with the desciption I gave, I don't think that is quite clear. I may have mixed up the main character with someone else. But I do know the way I described those two scenes are true. Please help me out. I hope someone can. Thanks in advance!

nissan_240sx
02-21-2006, 02:24 AM
Fatal Fury?

CivRacer95
02-21-2006, 04:46 AM
Completely forgot about that title!? I'll give it a try and let you know if I come up with something.

nissan_240sx
02-21-2006, 05:36 AM
Google (www.google.com) it under images

xviciousx
02-21-2006, 09:27 PM
How old was the animation?

CivRacer95
02-21-2006, 10:02 PM
Nissan was absolutely correct. That was the exact title and movie i was looking for. Thanks a ton!!

nissan_240sx
02-21-2006, 10:24 PM
w00t

No problem lol

Add your comment to this topic!