Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

1998 Millenia 25s

Davinci101
02-19-2006, 04:48 PM
Hi everyone,

I am hoping someone can give me some information. I have not bought a car in over 10 years and finally I'm looking to upgrade to another 2nd hand car around the 1998 mark.

Now I have test driven a 1998 Millenia 25s and really like it! I understand that like any other car it has known issues (I keep reading about sensors, etc). However, what I would like to know please (I can't find much info), is, what is the difference between the 25S and say the 25M ? I understand it is a sports model but what makes it a sports model? How is it different? Is the suspension different, is it a harder ride, or has the gearing been altered?

Any help is greatly appreciated everyone. I really do like the feel on the road.

Also, any advise on best suited brand of tires for the Millenia would be great as well. We generally do mostly motorway driving to work (can be tail to tail) and open road driving as well.

Much appreciated.

Davinci101

artfuldodger00
12-28-2006, 05:55 PM
Hi everyone,

I am hoping someone can give me some information. I have not bought a car in over 10 years and finally I'm looking to upgrade to another 2nd hand car around the 1998 mark.

Now I have test driven a 1998 Millenia 25s and really like it! I understand that like any other car it has known issues (I keep reading about sensors, etc). However, what I would like to know please (I can't find much info), is, what is the difference between the 25S and say the 25M ? I understand it is a sports model but what makes it a sports model? How is it different? Is the suspension different, is it a harder ride, or has the gearing been altered?

Any help is greatly appreciated everyone. I really do like the feel on the road.

Also, any advise on best suited brand of tires for the Millenia would be great as well. We generally do mostly motorway driving to work (can be tail to tail) and open road driving as well.

Much appreciated.

Davinci101hey bro i know this ....the "m" is for miller cycle engine . which is super charged and that i believe is the "s" . im up to my ass in a problem as we speak. don.

artfuldodger00
Hi everyone,

Much appreciated.

Davinci101hey bro i know this ....the "m" is for miller cycle engine . which is super charged and that i believe is the "s" . im up to my ass in a problem as we speak. don.

artfuldodger00
Hi everyone,

Much appreciated.

Add your comment to this topic!