Page updated on 04-26-2018

received recall notice after I paid for car repair

02-19-2006, 08:08 AM
I received recall notice after I paid for car repair. Can I get reimbursed? Thanks.

02-19-2006, 09:45 AM
I would think so.Try talking to the dealership first, but I doubt you'll get satisfaction with them. Get a copy of the bill and contact the office that issued the recal and if that don't work, then get a hold of the corporate office. You might not get all of it back, because they usually have an allowance for the repair, but you should get reimbursed at least the allowance.

04-12-2006, 10:03 AM
I had a similar situation several years ago. If you kept the receipts or have some proof that you made the repair, then you should be able to get reimbursed.

-edit- Oh damn, sorry for digging this up from 2 months ago......

How did it come out?

Add your comment to this topic!