Page updated on 07-20-2018

keys locked in car

95buickparkave
02-18-2006, 11:22 AM
i have 95 buick park ave and the keys where locked in my car by my lil brother does anyone have any ideas to open the car?!

Loekee75
02-18-2006, 11:53 AM
This happened to my 92' back when my friend owned it..the windows/ seals are all the same on 95' models so this should work for you. We took a wire coat hanger and bent a hook out of it at the end. I wedged it through the top of the driver window, and because the lock on the side of the door is fairly easy to "latch" onto with the hooked end, we were able to open it that way. It was time consuming because we did this at night and couldn't see the lock very easily. The only downside to this procedure was the top of the window got a little chip from the wire being wedged so tightly, but we did what we had to do! Good luck to you

HotZ28
02-18-2006, 02:01 PM
Do you know a good car thief? They can get in a locked car in 30-sec or less with the doors locked! Otherwise, you can try the coat hanger trick, or call a locksmith!

tman
02-18-2006, 02:22 PM
the police can usually get inside a car or get you the name of a locksmith to call. They usually put the slimjim down at the base of the window and hit the unlock linkage from within the door.

95buickparkave
02-18-2006, 03:34 PM
thnx i did the trick with the coat hanger and made a lil opening with a wrench and i kept sliding it across the unlock button and it did it thanx alot...........it was my last try too i called the lock smith and they where chargin 40 dollars!!! so i said F dat!

Add your comment to this topic!