Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

What kind of Exhaust is the right exhaust?

white_insomnia
02-17-2006, 07:43 PM
Ive got an 03 RSX and im curious to know what brand of exhaust is the right one to go with. I dont want anything to zinggy or zippy haha
Ive always loved the Injen Catback and I was thinking of going in that direction. I am I headed the right way? If not where should I go?

NOBU-SAN
02-20-2006, 11:22 AM
Man up and buy an Apex i N1. That's the fire. Or get a nice quiet one that the neighbors will love you for. Just don't go universal. back home, everyone coughed up for a decent exhaust. Seems down here everyone wants a super loud-high pitched-tin can soundin'-exhaust. I really do dig the N1, it's fairly loud, but it's a deep sound, not like the cheap shit all the little youngin's run around with. It has a silencer too if you don't mind sacrificing the performance(which I'm not sure how much you'd actually lose with it anyways)

Mean_B16
02-20-2006, 01:08 PM
Man up and buy an Apex i N1. That's the fire. Or get a nice quiet one that the neighbors will love you for. Just don't go universal. back home, everyone coughed up for a decent exhaust. Seems down here everyone wants a super loud-high pitched-tin can soundin'-exhaust. I really do dig the N1, it's fairly loud, but it's a deep sound, not like the cheap shit all the little youngin's run around with. It has a silencer too if you don't mind sacrificing the performance(which I'm not sure how much you'd actually lose with it anyways)

I pretty much agree with you all though I do recommend the GReddy Evo, it is deeper than the Apexi even though they are both great quality. I have had HKS, Apexi and GReddy and I gotta say that GReddy is my fav and most people that have heard the amount of exhausts I have tend to agree with the GReddy being the deepest tone, especially on the RSX! I can even get you a great deal on the EVO if you would like (or any quality exhaust for that matter) just pm me if you would like. and by the way, stay away from the Injen, it's not even close to the high quality brands.

Add your comment to this topic!