Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

brand of wiring?

neunan
06-25-2002, 05:53 PM
originally i was just going to go all out with monster cable, but i lost my hookup (friend's employee discount). so...yea. as of right now im broke anyway, but what brands aside from MC make audiophile speaker wires/rca connects/power wires, the whole works. i need some caps too...

oh and if anybody has the article from i think it was Car Audio magazine that listed the top 5 brands of wire, thatd be nice. i think MC was up top, then american bass, and i dont remember what else

xivera
07-06-2002, 11:12 PM
Did you want true audiophile wires & cables... like Kimber?
That gets expensive!

Audiophiles praise Kimber's stuff...

You know what? Try this... Prior to installation, cryogenically treat your wires/cables. I heard that this one guy (read: guinea pig) did this first and achieved good results... something to the effect of "livelier" sound quality, he said... http://www.cryotweaks.com/

PaulD
07-06-2002, 11:33 PM
LOL ... some more audio voodoo

xivera
07-06-2002, 11:55 PM
I don't know man... I might try this! [/shrugs] :D

neunan
07-07-2002, 02:38 AM
kimber who? heh. yea due to my budget dropping through the floor im not going pure audiophile anymore, i was just wondering who else makes good cable. i know there was an article in car audio magazine a couple months back and i was really hoping somebody had that.... o well.

Add your comment to this topic!