Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Need input!Whatcha think?

TempzCrown
02-16-2006, 11:17 PM
I finally got my 1993 CVPI painted back in Dec 2005 by a buddy that did a great job.It took him 3 days,which seemed like a lifetime,but was worth the wait.He gave me an awesome deal,because it was my birthday,which just happened to be the day i got it back.I already loved the car but afterwards,it was unbelieveable.It was like i had a brand new car.I couldnt stop talking about it.Friends were gettin annoyed along with my EX girlfriend.Noticed i said EX?:evillol: :evillol: I wanted it to be somewhat of an eyecatcher,a one of a kind type of thing and i think i succeeded.I know this cuz i was pulled over not long ago by our local boys in blue,sure maybe it was for speeding but he grilled me about the car,he loved it.,tripped me out.Anyways,i wanted to get other opinions on it so im posting a link so everyone can check it out and tell me HONESTLY what ya think.I dont care if its good or bad,just be honest.Anyways,tell me whatcha think,thanx alot................:wave: :wave:

http://groups.msn.com/MyInterceptor/shoebox.msnwhttp://groups.msn.com/MyInterceptor/shoebox.msnw

Legendjet
02-17-2006, 10:34 PM
pretty cool

Cait Sith Cat
02-17-2006, 10:35 PM
Don't care for the rims... or the spoiler... or the 93 model year...

but it's a Vic damnit, and those things are fun to have. If you like it then that's what matters.

I had a 96 vic with the police blue. 96 had an old style I prefer a bit compared to the new vics.

master hec0
02-18-2006, 12:07 AM
i like the spoiler the best

Loekee75
02-18-2006, 01:24 AM
That's one of the fastest looking crown vics I've ever seen! Must be fun to drive!

fezzz
02-18-2006, 06:34 AM
looks good, kind of off subject but what % tint is that?? i need to get new headlights myself, these yellow ones are killing me!

TempzCrown
02-19-2006, 06:47 PM
tint is 5% i think,the guy said it wasnt legal but screw the cops.Thanx for the input guys,keep em comming.

Add your comment to this topic!