more Pagani trivia

nsx1164
06-25-2002, 02:20 PM
did you know that...

Horacio Pagani joined Lamborghini as a designer (thanks to talent and a nice endorsement from his countryman, F1 legend Juan M Fangio). His first big project was the Countach Anniversario (1988-1989), issued to commemorate the 25th anniversary of Lamborghini. He then was a key designer on the various Diablo models, and is an artist with carbon fiber

Several design sketches on the Countact Anniversario special are signed by Pagani

jonesn
06-26-2002, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by nsx1164
did you know that...

Horacio Pagani joined Lamborghini as a designer (thanks to talent and a nice endorsement from his countryman, F1 legend Juan M Fangio). His first big project was the Countach Anniversario (1988-1989), issued to commemorate the 25th anniversary of Lamborghini. He then was a key designer on the various Diablo models, and is an artist with carbon fiber

Several design sketches on the Countact Anniversario special are signed by Pagani

I thought he started at Lamborghini as a janitor, at least that's what I've read from several different sources. Either way, he earned his spot at the top.

SilverLotus340R
06-27-2002, 09:19 PM
he did jonesn he started as a janitor and after i think 15-20 years he became a designer ...

it was in Automobile Magazine

Ando_Rules
06-28-2002, 09:37 AM
wow man forom a janiter to a desinger of a lot of amasing lambo's to one of the best wow thats a nice life working story eh

josh0855
11-20-2002, 09:08 AM
I was unaware of him going from a janator to his top position thats inspireing.:flash:

nevergiveup
11-20-2002, 07:26 PM
Horacio Pagani has developed the only RACING countach, a very intresting prototype of a all-carbon fiber Lamborghini.

After he leave LAmborghini to produce carbon-fiber parts, that's why Zonda is made with it,
and that's why a so little car-maker could send car ;)

Add your comment to this topic!