Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

dual catback suggestions!

RocDaMicRite
02-13-2006, 10:46 AM
Lookin for an dual catback exhaust for my '05 SE. I've been suggested a Greddy Evo 2, Mussa, or a Borla. I dont want anything too loud or too huge, but i do want to notice a power change. Which one of these, or even others, do you recommend for my Tib. Any input appreciated!

nisco
02-13-2006, 06:15 PM
if you want a nice sound without being too loud, get a borla, or greddy evo2... 2 great exhausts....

RocDaMicRite
02-13-2006, 10:48 PM
i'll go with the Greddy Evo 2's... but is the labor cost gonna kill me if i get it installed by someone? man i wish money grew outta my butt -_-... how much hp do u think i'll get outta the Greddy's. Research i did said from 10-15... wonderin if thats accurate?
Another quesion... what brand of headers do you suggest? and how much will that run me? gracias!~

carrera1984
02-14-2006, 09:15 AM
I'd go with Headers from Hotshot... I love them and there amazing. I have Hotshot headers(w/ Highflow cat) and a borla catback system... Almost sounds like a v8 if ur looking for that. Its a non-ricy sound that just sounds powerful. Also it will get significalty louder... I think that you prevously said u didnt want anything to loud. But hey, thats what headers do best! I think that i spent some where around 700 for them, not quite sure though. Hot shot makes the header system with and without a cat. If you live in a state without emissions test, make sure u get the kit w/o a cat...you'll get anorther 1 or 2 ponys. Hope this helps. -RS

nisco
02-15-2006, 12:22 AM
installing an exhaust is EASY! jus make sure you have enough new exhaust gaskets... and youll be set...

Add your comment to this topic!