Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Funny "raceing" story

Beef66
02-08-2006, 09:05 PM
Well i was on the way to the mall tonight with my sister, Im cruising at 75 ish in the left lane...I went to pass the person in front of me and as im pulling past him in the right lane I look over to see its two people about my age (17ish) and their in an Oldsmobile Alero...Well I speed up to about 85 to go around him when i notice him trying to stay beside me, i just chuckle and hit the gas..Im still in 4th and dont even bother downshifting and needless to say he was a good bit behind me, Untill we come up to a semi tight bend, Im going about 115 and slow down to 105 about this time hes flooring it to catch up, well Ill just say and alero cant take a bend at 105...I hear tires squealing and look back and see him slam into the median and bounch off...Sucks for him, he lost a "race" and wrecked his car...haha

AutostradaVR4
02-08-2006, 09:08 PM
lol...serves him right...trying to take a 3/s in an alero....retard...

youngvr4
02-08-2006, 09:54 PM
be carefull out there buddy

Zeiss
02-09-2006, 05:11 AM
I was going around a tight bend similar to that in my stealth and the camaro behind me lost control too. He was just trying to catch up i guess

VR43000GT
02-09-2006, 01:18 PM
Damn, that sucks. It guess its kind of funny if he didnt get hurt. Nice kill. Literally nice KILL!

Beef66
02-09-2006, 01:56 PM
"Literally nice KILL!"

haha no he was fine...My turn off was about 1 mile after that and as i was slowing down to turn he went flying past me honking...haha
To be honest though i was terrified when I saw him hit the wall, I was afraid he was going to spin out right infront of everybody else...glad that didnt happen though

xXxRocker5150
02-09-2006, 07:10 PM
I really don't find car accidents funny... The only ones I thought were funny, actually, were the ones from jackass with the golf cart. I guess after my z got totalled, it changed my views. Either way, be safe man.

Beef66
02-10-2006, 10:16 AM
I guess they way I explained it made me sound like an ass, I didnt mean it like haha that hilarious but more ironic than anything, I dont want you guys to get the wrong idea and think im an asshole...

liquidPunk
02-10-2006, 11:08 AM
"YOU ASSHOLE!" HAHA jk...

Yeah that sucks for him, bet he vomited all over his olds! :puke: haha
People should really learn their cars before they starts driving like that, I just got my gt so theres no way id be raceing anybody yet (though honestly they handle hella good im finding out)

At least he didnt get hurt though, so a good story for both of you, I wonder how hes going to tell it to his friends? haha, :sunglasse

Add your comment to this topic!