Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

diamond platted floor mats?

eclipser2001
02-08-2006, 08:41 PM
Does anyone know where i can find diamond platted floor mats(custom molded?)? also new carpet, im not feeling the factory color. and where can i find factory leather seats (front and rear).

i have a 01' Eclipse if that helps.

rodbls
02-08-2006, 11:54 PM
I am not sure about the rugs and floor mats, sounds like a speciatly shop job to me. Check around you town for tuner shops and ask them, I am sure that they have connections and could give you some names.
As for the seats, I know it sounds tacky but check junk yards. You would be suprised how many people crash almost new cars, and the interiors are in very good shape. Look for a GT or GTS trim for the leather seats, you might be lucky and fine one at a yard in good shape. I know that there are places that put suade on Sparco race seats, and I am sure that they could mark up your stock seats and make a new leather cover. You will probably have to do some price analysis to figure out the most cost effective way to go. Good luck

Cameron21
02-09-2006, 08:42 AM
Ebay is the only place that I've seen those diamond plate mats. Both Fronts plus the dead pedal are around 100 Shipped.

drdisque
02-09-2006, 01:22 PM
they sell the floor mats you want here -> http://www.usspeedonline.com/page/U/CTGY/Diamond_Plate_Floor_Mats

Sleepr awd
02-09-2006, 08:04 PM
i betcha nopi and the fast and the furious.com have the diamond plated floor mats, as far as seats go, check forums and ebay for people parting out Eclipse Parts, happens all the time people part those out

if i had money i'd get me some power seats

eclipser2001
02-10-2006, 08:27 PM
they sell the floor mats you want here -> http://www.usspeedonline.com/page/U/CTGY/Diamond_Plate_Floor_Mats

that's it. do you have it, if so is it good?
also i found ones for the trunk on ebay i might get.

eclipser2001
02-10-2006, 08:44 PM
can i buy factory style leather seats from the factory...im thinking white, i like white...it's pretty. just my 2 cents but a white car with white leather seats is sexy. one more thing does the dash consol come in any different colors, like tan?

Sleepr awd
02-10-2006, 11:56 PM
can i buy factory style leather seats from the factory...im thinking white, i like white...it's pretty. just my 2 cents but a white car with white leather seats is sexy. one more thing does the dash consol come in any different colors, like tan?

dash= not that i kno of , it'd be nice, butblack on white in my car looks clean :iceslolan . there are dash trim kits that allow accents to be added, check nopi.com

factory style white leather seats would be custom done, i don't think you can buy them in the factory design anywhere else.

my best suggestion is to buy racing seats (hella comfortable) and you'll save a buck or two

eclipser2001
02-11-2006, 12:56 PM
my best suggestion is to buy racing seats (hella comfortable) and you'll save a buck or two

what brand would you suggest, sparco?
do the racing seats come with the back seats too or just 2 front seats?

Sleepr awd
02-11-2006, 03:09 PM
i've seen the back seats custom mounted w/ the front sized racing seats, but i think if you want a racing eclipse, the back seat has to come out, and you need to put something over the bare metal

i don't kno specific brands very well on racing seats, i've sat in an EVO though w/ the recaro seats and those were beautiful very comfortable, and most likely necessary

shop around online though and check reviews on seats, i think they are good buys

eclipser2001
02-13-2006, 12:49 PM
what size seats do i need (driver and passenger)?

Sleepr awd
02-13-2006, 01:20 PM
there are sizes!? WTF!?1

rodbls
02-13-2006, 03:45 PM
If you are talking aftermarket race seats then I think they come in like shirt sizes (small, medium and large). In that case just sit in them, find out what is comfortable and go with that. As for passenger, prolly a Med. would be best, right in the middle. That way if youve got some little girl in there she wont be swimming in a large, and if its a great big fat guy he wont be pouring out of a small.

eclipser2001
02-13-2006, 05:22 PM
there are sizes!? WTF!?1

sizes was a bad word for that, i meant dementions.

Sleepr awd
02-13-2006, 05:25 PM
well i just thought there was a standard, so my bad too!

Add your comment to this topic!