Our Community is 705,000 Strong. Join Us.

69 El Camino FOR SALE (Charlotte, NC area)

mojowrkn
02-08-2006, 02:26 PM
350 w/less than 2000 miles on rebuild, th350 w/ shift kit, less than 2000 miles on rebuild, .040 over, hypereutectic .125 dome pistons, crane energizer cam (216@.050), performer intake, holley 670 street avenger, pertronix dist., coated headers, new exhaust system with flowmaster delta flows, Richmond 3.55, Eaton posi. Paint is ’96 Corvette Torch Red and in great condition. There are a couple of chips here or there that can be repaired. 15” Corvette Rally’s

The front & rear suspensions have both been completely rebuilt with the exception of the front springs and I have a set of new springs that just need to be installed. Brakes were done (rotors, drums, pads) less than 5000 miles ago.

New radiator, battery, alternator, starter, torque converter and horns. There was a “dead draw” on the battery which I found to be coming from the courtesy lamp circuit. It was caused by a faulty cigarette lighter. At this point it is temporarily fixed by just pulling the fuse. When the interior/dash is redone it can be replaced.

Car has factory air. Some a/c work and redoing the interior is about all that's left to do to it to have an excellent clean, safe, reliable driver. I've already bought 3 of the major ($) interior pieces, those being a new dash pad, carpet & the instrument housing. I have bucket seats out of a ’01 Chevy S10 that I intended to install that go with the car. Also have a new a/c, heater control face plate, new dash center vents and side ball vents. Be glad to send some pics if interested.

This is originally a California car. I have the original protect-o-plate card and the original owners manual. The only rust I am aware of is in both of the rear floor pans. I have pic’s of this I can email.

$9500 NEGOTIABLE
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a24/mojowrkn/1969%20El%20Camino/IMG_0548.jpg

mojowrkn
02-27-2006, 11:24 AM
Edit for picture addition.

mojowrkn
04-18-2006, 09:01 AM
TTT for price update

mojowrkn
07-03-2006, 11:14 AM
Sold

Add your comment to this topic!