Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

1st TICKET IN 3YRS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHO411
02-08-2006, 11:23 AM
Crap, I got busted yesterday by a GA State Trooper for speeding, I was ticked off cuz the Dept of Vehicle Reg told me I owe $760.00 sales Tax for the car, coming home I got busted doing 76 in a 45, but thank God I talked to him nicely, and he reduced it to a minor violation 68 in a 55, that's 13mph above, will cost about $75 instead of $300, and NO POINTS........................ I tell you, be coutious, accept the blame for your stupidity, and you never know.

But, never the less, I've stayed out of harms way for 3yrs, it was time I paid my dues:

"tickets are the fees we pay for the privelege of driving fast!!!!"

Igovert500
02-08-2006, 02:01 PM
you sure 13 over is NO points...? If so, then great, but up here the only speeding ticket that is no points is 1-5mph over. Anyway, like I said, if no points, then congrats.

Morphius289
02-08-2006, 02:53 PM
...no points?

VR43000GT
02-08-2006, 03:32 PM
Ha you lucked out. This past weekend I was pulled over for doing 81 in a 55. I was very apologetic and sincere and that didn't do shit for me. I'm now stuck with a $244 fine. Congrats on getting out of that as well as you did. I'm envious of you.

SHO411
02-08-2006, 03:59 PM
As long as I pay the ticket before the court day, he said no points will be given. But even if I get points, I'd rather have 13mph over on my record than 31mph over......................

3kgt222
02-09-2006, 08:14 PM
wow, lately alot of us have ticket haha

AutostradaVR4
02-09-2006, 09:24 PM
you sure 13 over is NO points...? If so, then great, but up here the only speeding ticket that is no points is 1-5mph over. Anyway, like I said, if no points, then congrats.

same here man...any moving violation is points...:mad:

SHO411
02-10-2006, 02:07 PM
Yeah, what's going on, everyone is getting tickets lately......................

VR43000GT
02-10-2006, 08:51 PM
Yeah, what's going on, everyone is getting tickets lately......................

I don't know, it seems like most everybody who is getting them that I've heard (not just on AF) is getting them reduced or aquitted. I mean what the hell! I tried to play nice and then ended up asking politely for a reduction and he through the book at me. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

liquidPunk
02-10-2006, 09:48 PM
I just got pulled over for looking cool!!!!:banghead: :banghead:

What a sow of a cop!:iceslolan

And I didnt have my licence in my hand so he gave me a ticket for that!

man im pissed!!!

Not moving but still, what a peice of work! I hadnt even done anything wrong!

AutostradaVR4
02-10-2006, 10:34 PM
damn...glad my car's stored till spring...seems like the hogs are on edge lately...

SHO411
02-11-2006, 09:20 AM
Wow, pulled over for looking cool????????????? I'm sure you can question that as he had really no reason to pull you over in the first place.

Yup, they definately are on to us, I did a stup[id stunt of running a stop line, the ones in a parking lot, and it so happened the car that was coming up was a cop, he came up real fast, pulled behind me, stayed their for a few min and tailed me then left, I was cursing at the time............................two tickets in two weeks and I'd have stopped driving till next month.

aerosoul
02-11-2006, 12:30 PM
got pulled over speeding doing 93 in a 40..should have been arrested, got searched, car got searched and (thank God) the cop let me go with 3tickets , speeding, no insurance and illegal lane change (cause i didnt use my blinker when he pulled me over),,went to my apperance date at court and they said they didnt have a file on me yet now a month later nothing yet so my lucky stars willing ill be ok.

liquidPunk
02-12-2006, 02:07 PM
Yeah, I think i could fight it because he had no reason to pull me over (but im sure hed make one up) However I think i can just show my licence in court and they will throw it out, usually at least...:icon16:

That happened to me once, I went to court and they were like "the state has not yet filed..." and I got to go, it was cool because it was serious stuff and in another state! But it was two years ago, and still nothing, so you may be ok!:grinyes:

SHO411
02-13-2006, 05:18 PM
keep checking, I was given a ticket and their was nothing for like 2 months, I was going to check the next week when the Damn cops showed up at my home then, my office looking for me with a warrant, I wasn't there, so I ended up turning myself in, and took 6 bloody hours to get out but 10 min to get in. Oh by the way, the damn ticket was for obstruction of justice cause I flushed my lights to warn other drivers that there were cops checking speed. The judge said it was bogus and threw it out of court, but I spen six hours felt by some stupid guards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Igovert500
02-13-2006, 08:56 PM
got pulled over speeding doing 93 in a 40..should have been arrested, got searched, car got searched and (thank God) the cop let me go with 3tickets , speeding, no insurance and illegal lane change (cause i didnt use my blinker when he pulled me over),,went to my apperance date at court and they said they didnt have a file on me yet now a month later nothing yet so my lucky stars willing ill be ok.

So you were doing 93mph with no insurance. :slap:

Morphius289
02-13-2006, 09:57 PM
Good luck wishing it away. Trust me. It'll come back to haunt you.

Add your comment to this topic!