Honda FCX Production Date

ifidie2nite
02-08-2006, 10:34 AM
I wonder when Honda plans to start producing these machines and their HES's? They say in three to four years but promises have been made previously. The cars even in mass production will be a little pricey and the HES won't be cheap either, my bets are between $30,000 to $50,000. Probably the latter. Three to four years is a kind of pushing it but their head's on straight. We'll need to addon to production facilities, train technicians, and inform the public about it's viability. The 350 mile range is a first and a good help.

CivicSpoon
02-08-2006, 01:51 PM
They are already out. There's one that I've seen in my local city (Syracuse), since this past summer. I know I saw a price before, can't remember what it was, but it was very high.

ifidie2nite
02-08-2006, 03:41 PM
They are already out. There's one that I've seen in my local city (Syracuse), since this past summer. I know I saw a price before, can't remember what it was, but it was very high.

Already out in full scale production? Wow. It'd be nice though if the government would help out infrastructure-wise and start spending money in this aspect rather than research, I think we got the research pretty much down with 350 mile range.

Add your comment to this topic!