Instant Email Notification?

Stevo2
02-08-2006, 12:39 AM
The site is cool but the Instant Email Notification seems to be turned off? This is bad for newbie poster as they never hear if someone responds to their question. It is also bad for us more technically inclined that wish to stay abreast of a problem that we would like to resolve and we have to search for the thread each time we log in. Also when we have multiple threads that we are working, it makes it even more difficult. How do we resolve this problem?
Regards-Stevo:banghead:

LA-CUSTOMS
02-08-2006, 08:50 AM
should this not be in the 'i want to change' bit ? correct me if im wrong ! lol

Shortbus
02-08-2006, 06:06 PM
The site is cool but the Instant Email Notification seems to be turned off? This is bad for newbie poster as they never hear if someone responds to their question. It is also bad for us more technically inclined that wish to stay abreast of a problem that we would like to resolve and we have to search for the thread each time we log in. Also when we have multiple threads that we are working, it makes it even more difficult. How do we resolve this problem?
Regards-Stevo:banghead:

Make sure you have the feature turned on. My notification is working just fine for me. Although I do get duplicates from time to time.

Stevo2
02-15-2006, 03:52 AM
Make sure you have the feature turned on. My notification is working just fine for me. Although I do get duplicates from time to time.

Well, I've checked all my settings and I am subscribed to 132 threads including this one and have never once recieved an Email notification.:banghead:

Shortbus
02-15-2006, 10:12 AM
Well, I've checked all my settings and I am subscribed to 132 threads including this one and have never once recieved an Email notification.:banghead:

Only other thing I can suggest is maybe your mail program is flagging the messages from AF as spam?

Stevo2
02-16-2006, 12:56 AM
Only other thing I can suggest is maybe your mail program is flagging the messages from AF as spam?

I was thinking about that! I'm gonna mess with my filter some. :grinyes:

Stevo2
02-25-2006, 06:06 PM
I have emailed igor with no response. I have recieved his email about the Nissan Skyline GT-R.... so why would I not recieve the instant email notifications?

Doesnt anyone support the software at this site that can help? All my settings are as correct as I can tell.

freakray
02-25-2006, 06:17 PM
I thought it was shut off some time ago to reduce bandwidth usage.

Stevo2
02-28-2006, 12:12 AM
I thought it was shut off some time ago to reduce bandwidth usage.

Well, thank you for the response. Your response is the first that I might be able to agree with.

Add your comment to this topic!