Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

I Crashed My Car Last Night!!!

TTVR4
02-04-2006, 11:04 AM
i was coming home from my girls house when some dumbass drunk mofo pulled a u turn infront of me. by the time i saw him he was in the middle if the intersection. so i slam of the breaks going to fast so i pull my e-break and t boned him. messed up my right light, right fender, hood, turn signle, active areo, radiator support something is leaking. i'm going to have to wait till monday to call my agent to see what he can do. damn my car any help is good on what i should do.

AutostradaVR4
02-04-2006, 12:15 PM
use the ins. money to get it repaired....oh yea and SUE HIM. if he was really DUI than you can get a shyt load of money out of this.

VR43000GT
02-04-2006, 01:17 PM
^^^I agree, if he was intoxicated you could land a nice sum of money out of this deal. Sorry about the car though, that sucks.

G-man422
02-04-2006, 01:30 PM
^^^I agree, if he was intoxicated you could land a nice sum of money out of this deal. Sorry about the car though, that sucks.
yes. sorry to hear about the car.

SHO411
02-04-2006, 02:11 PM
Ouch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sue him, and get brake upgrades with the money, so that next time you can go faster and also stop in time.....................

JaceWade
02-05-2006, 09:05 AM
I guess the police who came to the accident gave the guy a breathalizer test thats how you know he was drunk? Because when I got rear ended the kid who hit me completely totaled his car(hah that big ass our cars have came in handy for once lol)but walked away from the crash. He is a known drug addict and drug dealer by a lot of people but no one tested him, I didn't even think about requesting for him to be tested. But I know I could get a lot more then im going to get if theres proof he was high.

Igovert500
02-05-2006, 11:23 AM
Yeah, if he was drunk, and it's in the police report, sue. Other than that, I'm sorry to hear about it. If he wasn't drunk, you are probably going to be considered at fault. Because you couldn't slow down in time...but who knows, perhaps they will be able to figure out how badly he cut you off, and if you were or weren't speeding. Good luck man.

TTVR4
02-05-2006, 01:18 PM
Yeah, if he was drunk, and it's in the police report, sue. Other than that, I'm sorry to hear about it. If he wasn't drunk, you are probably going to be considered at fault. Because you couldn't slow down in time...but who knows, perhaps they will be able to figure out how badly he cut you off, and if you were or weren't speeding. Good luck man.

well that guy that i hit was so scared he took the blame and told the cop it was hit fault. it really was they saw my long as skid marks but i told them it was because i pulled the e-break and the my abs was out and it's true.

talskinyguy
02-05-2006, 10:02 PM
The ebrake wont stop your car faster. Locking up your wheels makes you stop slower.

sLADe781
02-05-2006, 10:25 PM
Damn bro, that hella sucks....so sorry to hear about that. A similar thing happened to me once when I was coming home from work one summer. This dude had a stolen car and made a U-Turn and came into my lane when I was coming down from an overpass and BAAM!!!! He got away though because I was out of it in the car and when I came to, he slipped through the crowd. :( My car was totalled and my insurance gave me a super crappy settlement for my car. But yeah, hope you get money for your car bro....

Add your comment to this topic!