Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

how much integra worth?

andyjs3589
01-30-2006, 08:52 PM
I have a 94 integra gsr, 5spd, w/ around 132,000 miles , it runs just fine, and has some road chips that i fixed up with some touch up paint, i just replaced the brakes and removed the rust, and the tires are fine, it is completely stock, i was wondering how much you think that i could sell it for as i want to get either a camaro or a firebird

pepsihatman
01-30-2006, 09:21 PM
I'll be nice and not make any comments about your choice in car. I think the GSR would be worth around $4,000 to $5,000 really depending on how good condition the car is. You said you removed some rust and fixed some road chips, so it sounds like it's in good to excellent condition. I suppose it also matters where you are. I can only tell you what it might be worth in North Carolina where I am. *shrug* www.autotrader.com is a good reference website if you want to see what other GSR's are going for. Good luck, sorry to see you are getting rid of the car or not happy with it.

gnushit
01-30-2006, 11:54 PM
yeah i agree, you can't usually get around $4k-$5k and since it's stock you can sell it faster than modded cars.

Add your comment to this topic!