Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Incompetent people

Goosse
06-19-2002, 02:31 PM
Last week I put on new tyres on my car. Those guys at the tyre central (i hope you know what i mean) really fucked up my rims. You can see were they clamped the rims into the holder. Some places are damaged (the top coat is off):mad: .

civic_1.6_16v
06-20-2002, 12:05 PM
O man, thats just F**KED up man
I know how you must feel, I cant stand it either when mechanics touch my rims
getting their dirty paws on them and shit

How bad is the damage??
And can you claim it on the tyre central people?

Goosse
06-20-2002, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by civic_1.6_16v
How bad is the damage??
And can you claim it on the tyre central people?

The damage isn't that noticeble if you just look at the car, but if you look at the rim, you can clearly see it. I don't think I can claim it. I have no proof that the damage was caused by the tyre central :( . It's my word against there's.

The places were the clamps were placed to hold the wheel in place are hardly noticeble, it's just the part were the top coat is gone that makes me unhappy...

Oh well, last time I went there...

BTW: don't go to tyre central KICKEN in Westerlo or Geel:devil:

AccordCE8
06-25-2002, 01:11 PM
I've got the same problem... I haven't damaged my rims myself any time, but each time I change tires they damage it. It makes me mad too, but what can you do? Next time I warn the shop where I go to before changing tires, maybe that helps?

civic_1.6_16v
06-25-2002, 02:03 PM
Originally posted by AccordCE8
......but each time I change tires they damage it.

How many times did you change your tires then :D
Or are you a burn-out freak, when I'm not around ??? :rolleyes:

StageOneGalant
06-25-2002, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by Goosse
Last week I put on new tyres on my car. Those guys at the tyre central (i hope you know what i mean) really fucked up my rims. You can see were they clamped the rims into the holder. Some places are damaged (the top coat is off):mad: .

they are supposed to pay for that.. they way u bring u're car in is the way u should get it back.. they are liable for all damages in the shop. they should have insurance to cover it.." i would SUE" on the count of poor/lack of care of costomer property.

AccordCE8
06-26-2002, 03:58 AM
Originally posted by civic_1.6_16v

How many times did you change your tires then :D
Or are you a burn-out freak, when I'm not around ??? :rolleyes:

haha, my dad had the car before, so it's in the family for about 4 years now :)
And I had a puncture two times already! And it couldn't be made... grrr
So now I don't care about worn tires anymore... I'll have a new puncture before they are run up :D

Kohhal
06-26-2002, 08:15 AM
I know that feeling. When I was getting my tyres mounted on my new rims the scratched the shit out of a couple of them. The machines don't fit 17s properly so there wasn't much I could do :(

Civic_Jordan
06-29-2002, 10:43 PM
Well, I suggest u speak to the manager. If he decides to do nothing and denys the happenings then just get a few boys and wait for him after work and show him what blood likes like!

Add your comment to this topic!