Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

I'am 15 years old and I need a helping hand!

Go Racing
01-27-2006, 10:14 PM
Hi,
I started racing at the age of 10. At my first season, I won the Championship. Years are going by, the passion and the results are still there. I started International competition 2 years ago. In 2005, I finished 4th overall in the USA series Stars of Karting, among 74 drivers. I must keep going forward. This year I will change category. I will move to Intercontinental A (ICA) and the cost will be even higher. This is why I decided to take on Alex Tew's Idea. He will soon become a Millionaire with is Idea. I do not have the intention of becoming a millionaire, I simply hope that the generosity of people like you will help me collect enough funds to race for the entire 2006 season. I sell pixel for $0.25 per pixel. One block is 10 X 10 = 100 pixels for $25.00. Those who want to help me need to go to my site at www.xaviercoupal.com (http://www.xaviercoupal.com/) and buy pixels. Each person that buys $100 dollars of pixels or more will have their name embroidered on my racing suit. For proof, we will send you a picture of me in my racing suit with your name embroidered on it.:)
Tell your friends,
Thank you,
Xavier Coupal

rice(er)
01-27-2006, 10:44 PM
i dont wanna be a jerk lil guy, but its kinda hard to trust people online these days, i've come too far to smell a scam when i see one, or something that is close to one

xXxRocker5150
01-27-2006, 10:55 PM
BS!!!!!!! wtf...

-Jayson-
01-27-2006, 11:10 PM
i normally dont talk to 15 year olds like this, but stfu and gtfo. No one wants to give you charity hand outs, i dont believe your bullshit. How about some proof? There should be some nice public race results for us to see. Also if your such a good racer, why cant you get sponsored?

-The Stig-
01-27-2006, 11:22 PM
Hi,
I started racing at the age of 10. At my first season, I won the Championship.

Won the championship of what?... Pokemon?

Seriously though, what racing did you win at? You're kinda vague son.

Andydg
01-27-2006, 11:51 PM
I won the championship when I was 10 too!!! So...uh...if anyone wants to sponsor me so I can get a new ride, just let me know. I'll even write your name under the hood if you give me enough money.

Mad_Maxima
01-28-2006, 12:17 AM
^^ Chuck Norris will own this kid.

Might as well post more Norris facts, it's better than replying to this 15 year old anyway.

Chuck Norris can hit you so hard that he can actually alter your DNA. Decades from now your descendants will occasionally clutch their heads and yell "What The F*** was That?"

Chuck Norris' tears cure cancer. Too bad he has never cried. Ever.

GForce957
01-28-2006, 01:15 AM
anyone see the Young Chuck vid from snl? it was pretty good

CBFryman
01-28-2006, 09:46 AM
damn candians... :)

BTW, after looking at your pictures, you're either not 15 or a big pansy...take your pick.

CBFryman
01-28-2006, 09:47 AM
Oh, but cool name...my Nephew's name is Xavier. He drools, eats, poops, and craws with one leg straight.

Musashi3000GT
01-28-2006, 09:50 AM
^ hey , me too :eek:

xXxRocker5150
01-28-2006, 10:28 AM
chuck norris isn't hung like a horse, horses are hung like chuck norris

speedthrill
01-28-2006, 11:01 AM
guys, this is actually true. Never heard about the other guy who got loads of money by doing this... His site actually calls Millionaire.

I don't see wy he would be lying, click the link and you'll see. He even sold some space already.

To Go Racer: Sorry dude, we're all intending to put our money in our own car, try to speak to big companys or smth, they like internet advertising space ;)

-Jayson-
01-28-2006, 11:15 AM
Cant we just put a big fat "No Solicitating" Sign on AF? Maybe a popup for anyone who isnt registered?

clawhammer
01-28-2006, 02:14 PM
At 15 you should be able to get a job.

Andydg
01-28-2006, 03:02 PM
Cant we just put a big fat "No Solicitating" Sign on AF? Maybe a popup for anyone who isnt registered?

That or not being able to post links until you have like 100 posts/starting threads until you have 15 or so posts.

beef_bourito
01-28-2006, 10:31 PM
damn candians... :)

BTW, after looking at your pictures, you're either not 15 or a big pansy...take your pick.

I take offense to that, we canadians aren't stupid. and i won't be the stereotypical canadian and let you win this argument..... ok you win, sorry.

and i'd give him 13years old

Chuck Norris doesn't teabag women, he potato sacs them

Andydg
01-28-2006, 11:30 PM
If Chuck Norris was on AF I'm sure he'd round house kick this kid in the throat for all this...

CBFryman
01-29-2006, 09:02 AM
I take offense to that, we canadians aren't stupid. and i won't be the stereotypical canadian and let you win this argument..... ok you win, sorry.

and i'd give him 13years old

Chuck Norris doesn't teabag women, he potato sacs them

haha, maybe i should have said damn jewish Canadians... Dont worry though, im no canadianist...i have 2 canadian friends that live here and i know 2 canadain chicks...Jewish canadian chicks = teh win

Oh, yeah, get a job (original poster), it isnt hard, may not get your 100% through racing but if you are soooo good im sure there are races that have cash prizes, and acording the web page your parents are rolling in dough...so it shouldnt be a problem.

beef_bourito
01-29-2006, 09:29 AM
chuck norris wouldn't allow this thread to be closed. he would roundhouse kick the moderator back to yesterday.

G-man422
01-29-2006, 09:34 AM
That might just drive away "could-be" members. but i agree, we need some sort of thing like that.

-The Stig-
01-29-2006, 02:39 PM
chuck norris wouldn't allow this thread to be closed. he would roundhouse kick the moderator back to yesterday.

Oh yeah?

Bring it on Chuck Norris.:twak:

Add your comment to this topic!