Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

cd player/ radio code

xample24
01-27-2006, 04:19 PM
my girlfriend has a '00 eclipse gs and the battery was disconnected and she needed the code well we have the code now but the code was entered to many times wrong so the cd player shut off. were wondering how we get it back on... we have tried to disconnect all the harnesses and the battery but nothing works....any info would be greatly appreciated thanks.

rodbls
01-27-2006, 04:26 PM
Search this forum for the answer. There are like 10 posts about this. Just type in Radio Code, or Security Code and something should pop up. From what I hear you have to go to the dealership.

xample24
01-27-2006, 04:39 PM
the radio actually comes on it just says off and nothing else happens we've tried everything i know to do. one guy said it was fried and she needed a whole new radio, which i thought was bullshit due to the damn battery bein disconnected one time. but thanks for everyone's suggestions. and keep 'em coming please.

808drifter
01-27-2006, 08:28 PM
yha thats a crok of shjt i think u entered the wrong on to many time and now you need to take it to a dealership for them to reset it.

cficare68
01-28-2006, 07:43 PM
If you leave the key in accessory for one hour it will reset it back to the menu to enter it your pin number. Get it number from the dealership first though

Boogy886
01-29-2006, 01:04 AM
You need to get the S/N from the back of the head unit and take that number to your dealership...a lot of times they won't charge you b/c you are doing the hard part and all they do is put the S/N in a program called DCSNet.

Add your comment to this topic!