Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Is it just me, or is the F***en Honda forum have more messages than the VW section?

corrado666
06-17-2002, 09:47 PM
Guys, what's the deal? I look through the Honda section, and there are messages posted every day, then I check the VW Corrado section, and it has been months since the last post. Doesn't anyone out there have a cool VW they want to brag about?
I love my corrado, and I can't be the only one left...

www.corrado666.com (http://www.corrado666.com)

MidNiteMysT
06-24-2002, 09:12 AM
expect some post from me soon. my dad is actually going to see a corrado and if it checks out, hes gonna buy it on the spot. if it all works out, im gonna post up some pics of it :)

MidNiteMysT
06-24-2002, 09:23 AM
if i get this car, im gonna try and keep this section alive! im calling all corrado owners to this message board! im gonna start a pic thread as soon as i get my car. thats if i get my car

VWloverwithaCivic
10-08-2002, 02:40 AM
man i cant wait to get a corrado i think its a shame that VW doesnt have the support it deserves if you look at the facts while honda is decent vw is worthwhile and in my eyes so much friggin kooler looking. there has never been a vw i didnt like even them kool old MK I's

VW 4EVER

MidNiteMysT
10-08-2002, 03:23 PM
i turns out i sold my vw:eek: i miss it:( but i got my prelude:D yay! so it looks like im goin to the honda section :(

:) :( :o :D ;) :p :cool: :rolleyes: :mad: :eek: :alien:

Add your comment to this topic!