Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Bouncing an idea off you guys

deltableh
01-21-2006, 04:54 PM
Well, as you all saw my "heritage" Mustang GT, it gave me an idea. I picked up a Viper kit, and was just given the new C6 kit as a gift, and that gave me an idea for schemes. I'm going to do a Heritage Collection with the modern American muscle cars. Since the Viper has no "real" heritage, I'm going to give it the classic paint scheme of the old Cobra, a car I've heard it likened to a bunch of times. So that means blue with white stripes, or in this case, Snowfrost Pearl stripes (yes, this cars will be done all in Fire Pearls from Cobra Colors). So the blue will be darker, the Cerelian Blue, with stripes. And the Corvette will be drenched in Cherry Pearl, with Snowfrost sprayed on the sides, to mimic the classic color scheme of the 1956 Corvette.

So, what do you all think?

willimo
01-21-2006, 06:10 PM
I think plums are tasty.

redstang423
01-21-2006, 06:10 PM
i like how it sounds man, go for it! you could do it in all "classic" colors, meaning polo white for the corvette (1953) and viper red with the black "sidepipes," but the blue/white is also my favorite viper paint scheme. i'm looking forward to some progress threads!

Add your comment to this topic!