Parting out Mark viii

nanadee1
01-20-2006, 11:32 AM
I have a 1997 Lincoln Mark viii that was wrecked and I will be parting it out. If anyone needs parts they can e-mail me and I will see if I have it.

Crasen
01-20-2006, 05:10 PM
What color is the paint and the interior? Is it a base model or an LSC? I am sure I am not the only one wondering, and it might save a lot of emails

nanadee1
01-20-2006, 06:05 PM
What color is the paint and the interior? Is it a base model or an LSC? I am sure I am not the only one wondering, and it might save a lot of emails The exterior color is opal opalescents and interior is a cream color It is a base model

Monfeyisgood4u
01-26-2006, 06:37 PM
I need air bags and a Right fender does any one have

Brett_ty
08-09-2006, 03:10 PM
Intrested in the Electric Radiator fan assy. Does not matter if it is working or not, as long as it is not busted up into pieces.

tdoremire
11-08-2006, 08:37 PM
Looking for headlamps for Licoln Mark III 1996.

Scrapper
11-13-2006, 01:24 PM
no but i got a question does anyone know what a 1970 lincoln mark111 clasic coope is worth?? i'm thinking about buying it from my dad...has 90.00 org. miles it is show room nice...black over white 2 door..if anyone can help me i'd apreciate it..he's owned it 24 years and garage kept..he sais it's time to get rid of it...i just want a second opion on what it's worth....

markv111tail
06-17-2007, 08:53 AM
The exterior color is opal opalescents and interior is a cream color It is a base model
Dear Parting out,
Hi, Andrew here. I am not sure you received the e-mail sent earlier today so I found this other reply spot, this may work. I am looking for an ivory colored lefthand drivers door skin for my 1998 Mark v111, it must be ivoey as the one I have is in excellent condition but the hand opening door area is showing a bit of wear, I do not want a light brown, but you 'maybe" saying that the cream you have is in fact ivoiry would I be right or wrong here? What prive do you want for the door skin and all related patrs?
I am in Fort Lauderdale where are you?
Kind regards,
Andrew
Markv111tail

'97ventureowner
06-17-2007, 08:57 AM
Please do not resurrect old threads. This one has been dormant for 7 months. The original post was in Jan. 2006, so the member may not have the vehicle anymore. In the future if you are interested in something like this you can Private Message the member and ask. Just click on the member's name and select the option to send a private message. That way you are not bringing up old threads.
Thread closed.

Add your comment to this topic!