Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Blinkers...

97GSTspyder
01-19-2006, 03:40 AM
I got some of those hyper white bulbs at Wal-Mart for like $4. I put them in tonight, and they worked fine. Went for a little drive, i put my parking lights on, my friend got out and noticed the one bulb wasn't on. I got out and looked, only the driver side bulb was on. I flipped the right turn signal, it blinked fine, but won't stay on with the parking lights. Then (while looking at them), the drivers side went out too. WTF! Got in, both blinkers worked fine, but with no blinkers and just parking lights on, they don't come on. It's almost 5 in the morning and i don't feel like ripping shit apart again. What do you guys think? Could it just be the bulbs causing this or what?

Blackcrow64
01-19-2006, 03:48 AM
It's possible that the bulbs shorted out your wiring...

Thor06
01-19-2006, 06:29 PM
Check the blinker fluid, sounds like you're running really low to me. :loser:

Just playing man, are your blinkers even supposed to work when you have your parks on? They work with the normal lights are on or off right? If so why does it matter whether they work with the parking ligts, you shouldnt be driving with just parking lights on anyway.

xavier3jr
01-20-2006, 01:33 AM
i had the same problem and it shorted out my wireing......hopefully its just the bulbs for u

95_GSX
01-20-2006, 12:40 PM
Those bulbs are duel element, I am positive that the running light element burned out of them.;)

YATEC
03-06-2006, 07:49 PM
Check the blinker fluid, sounds like you're running really low to me. :loser:

Just playing man, are your blinkers even supposed to work when you have your parks on? They work with the normal lights are on or off right? If so why does it matter whether they work with the parking ligts, you shouldnt be driving with just parking lights on anyway.

haha, maybe his muffler bearings caused some vibrations and broke the elements!!

SLoe
03-07-2006, 07:16 PM
haha, maybe his muffler bearings caused some vibrations and broke the elements!!

Congratulations n00b this thread is over a month dead let it RIP, and check the date before you post ;)

Add your comment to this topic!