Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Customminiatures, Anyone Know His Whereabouts??

1ofaknd
01-18-2006, 09:54 PM
I sent a fairly rare resin model to Matt (custom miniatures) to do some tube chassis work to about six months ago along with a bunch of free shit for doing it, and haven't heard back from him in a LONG TIME. I know some of you know him and he used to post here frequently. I talked to his now "ex" wife through his AIM screenname and apparently he moved and she hasn't seen him in months.

I have known him online for quite some time and we were pretty good friends, but he stopped coming online as far as i can see.

anyone have information regarding where he is, or how to get ahold of him. LET ME KNOW!!

mike@af
01-19-2006, 09:28 AM
I havent talked to Matt in a few weeks, but last I heard he was having some real rough times, and didnt even have any free time for himself. I saw him online last night though I didnt speak to him. Next time I see him on I can see whats new.

1ofaknd
01-19-2006, 05:49 PM
I havent talked to Matt in a few weeks, but last I heard he was having some real rough times, and didnt even have any free time for himself. I saw him online last night though I didnt speak to him. Next time I see him on I can see whats new.
yes i spoke to "him" last night. He tried to give me the run around and act like his wife, but he talked to my buddy at the same time so he just screwed that little act up.

I can't beleive the dude straight ripped me off like that. I'm looking up some old friends down his way though:nono:

customminatures
01-20-2006, 07:08 PM
I am here bubba. My wife and I did split up for a while. Working things out. Contact me on aim or email me, we can chat.

customminatures
01-20-2006, 07:08 PM
i didnt screw you out of anything..................

1ofaknd
01-20-2006, 10:11 PM
i didnt screw you out of anything..................
welll..nice of you to pop up all of a sudden.

I really didn't appreciate the run around i got the other night. :nono:

and if someone dissappears with your shit for 6months, i'd considered it being ripped off. especially a deal like this over the internet.

blubaja
01-20-2006, 10:16 PM
Sounds like a job for the PM's:rolleyes:

SteveK2003
01-20-2006, 10:23 PM
No no, keep conversing here: I want to know how this ends up.

1ofaknd
01-20-2006, 10:28 PM
Sounds like a job for the PM's:rolleyes:
yes, it would have been much easier for me to PM every member on these forums to ask them if they knew anything. :shakehead

blubaja
01-20-2006, 11:04 PM
I meant now. I don't think everyone should know the details about what you two guys issues are. I think Matt doesn't want everyone in his personal life either. I do hope you guys can sort it out tho. Good luck dude.

freakray
01-21-2006, 09:02 AM
No no, keep conversing here: I want to know how this ends up.

I don't think AF is the place for Soap Opera dramas....

Like Frank said, they can settle it by PM or IM now.

Add your comment to this topic!