Anyone Know Where The Foglight Relay Is?

Racinfan83
01-18-2006, 07:38 PM
Does anyone know which # relay in the power distribution center is the foglight relay? The lid on my Ram has the relays labeled, but my 300C just has numbers. The fuses are labeled in the owners manual, but not the relays. I want to find it so I can pull it out and put a jumper wire in that lets the fogs stay on with the brights. Works on Rams, I hope someone can help with this one!

2Shay
01-23-2006, 06:49 PM
Does anyone know which # relay in the power distribution center is the foglight relay? The lid on my Ram has the relays labeled, but my 300C just has numbers. The fuses are labeled in the owners manual, but not the relays. I want to find it so I can pull it out and put a jumper wire in that lets the fogs stay on with the brights. Works on Rams, I hope someone can help with this one!

Here is a link on how to have it enabled via the Dealer's Starscan tool:

http://www.300cforums.com/forums/general-discussion/14340-how-enable-fogs-high-beams.html?highlight=fog+high

If you are still wanting to do it via a jumper wire, I'm sure someone over there will be able to tell you where the relay is.

2Shay

Racinfan83
01-23-2006, 07:29 PM
Got it. Thank You! I'll be checking out that forum directly.....

Add your comment to this topic!