Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Wiring harness for denji projectors

93Civicgurl
06-13-2002, 05:35 PM
Ok can some one plz help me out. I just got a set of Denji Jaguar Eye projectors. Of course no instuctions. :rolleyes: So how do I hook up the wiring haress? Any help would be great...

wagsaccordsir
06-28-2002, 03:35 PM
If there the same as the ones I got, when you look at the stock connector there should be a really thin plastic piece either on the inside or the outside.. almost like a shell or something.. Have to take it off or break it off, then they will plug right in...

93Civicgurl
06-29-2002, 12:37 PM
Thanks for the help but I figured it out. I didn't have to break anything on my orginal plug. Just wire it straight into the old ones. Where are you at in NC, I am near Asheville.

wagsaccordsir
06-29-2002, 04:05 PM
I'm in Fayetteville!! Woo Hoo.. lol This place hella sucks... Lots of imports though and that keeps me happy!!!! You ever been down this way? You should come check it out sometime if you havent already.... We could hook up for some coffee and a race:rolleyes:

93Civicgurl
06-30-2002, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by wagsaccordsir
I'm in Fayetteville!! Woo Hoo.. lol This place hella sucks... Lots of imports though and that keeps me happy!!!! You ever been down this way? You should come check it out sometime if you havent already.... We could hook up for some coffee and a race:rolleyes:

Yeah I've been there before. I went to Fort Bragg for a week. You are right it sucks. But maybe sometime I will come back. It was pretty cool. For someone that doesn't live there... :cool:

Than3o3
07-18-2002, 11:58 AM
when u wire it into the old wires, the main light and the high beam can't come on at the same time. this is how it's suppose to be done:
the two red wires go to the positive side of the battery, the black wires go to ground (under any 10mm bolt connected on the car), the two plugs coming from the new wires go to the plugs on the projectors, and the 3rd plug from the new wires goes to the old plug thats in ur car that was connected to ur old lights. hope this helps:D

93Civicgurl
07-18-2002, 08:41 PM
Thanks I finally got them wired.

moondawgy
11-10-2002, 04:40 PM
can you get both lights to come on as running light??? i tried wiring with the provided wiring harness and without it. both gave me the same results.

Add your comment to this topic!