Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

looking for a ClioS1600 advise, thanks

gionc
01-16-2006, 08:07 AM
Hi all. I heard something on here concerning the release of a clioS1600, I had a look but I'm not able to find out nothing in 1/24.
My motivation is that: from some few years I still designig the livery for a local team who rush also in the WRC, so I become to love that stuff and I have a lot of refs, also I'm near to real cars (in this moment unmounted new for '06 seas. and waiting for the S2000 stuff).
My research in the matter is that: I'll like to produce that kit but I haven't a lot of experience, on the other hand I've some exp. concerning the CAD-CAM workflow and I've the craftsmans who may produce protos and pro-resin casting ( I use they for other products like cabinet wich I design)
Someone would advise me on the matter? Someone interesting to cooperate in development/testing or to found it? Finally someone intresting to have it for a reasonable price?
That would not be an advertising: I haven't products and this's not my job: may be a joint-venture instead
The clio with my livery at Finland rally
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c159/gionc/46bfc0d1.jpg
and at the Acropolis
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c159/gionc/e7044dd6.jpg

klutz_100
01-16-2006, 09:13 AM
Nice livery Gio! :worshippy

You must have used hectolitres of Microsol and Microset to get those decals on! :rofl: ;)

gionc
01-16-2006, 12:38 PM
Nice livery Gio! :worshippy

You must have used hectolitres of Microsol and Microset to get those decals on! :rofl: ;)
Not , Steve, I've a secret: "vin brulè" or just 60° hot cabernet with sugar, cloves, apple and some other secrets (nitro from RC and petards) il also like as fuel or to impress your wife (after drunk: do you mean "back to the future" doctor?)

MarcoGTI
01-18-2006, 05:17 AM
Hello

I remember that I've seen one on sale on Ebay lasts months.It was a resin Kit in 1/24 scale made by an unknown industry very great detailed but it was very expensive and I am not sure but the auction ended around 100-150 euro.

Add your comment to this topic!