Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

New NEWS!! WHOS IN!???!

TIZAO
06-12-2002, 10:24 PM
Hey everyone!! This is just in....now there are Fronts and sides available for the P10 in the U.S. Just go to ninjacar.com and look at them(hey thats my car!)........ I will help you get a good deal, just let me know.....we need orders though. Order quick and you can be on the top of the list....we are getting orders in fast. Dont buy through ninjacar as I sell them for less.........just let me know if you are interested! :alien: :bloated: :licker: :smoka: :flash:

TIZAO
06-14-2002, 12:17 PM
Is there a reason why noone is responding? THese should be big sellers!!!:alien: :bloated: :licker: :smoka: :flash:

pjusken
06-14-2002, 04:07 PM
I'd like one of thouse bumpers, but I live in Norway, so the shipping cost will be greater than the actual cost of the bumper.... :( Unless you could give me one h... of a price? :D

TIZAO
06-15-2002, 01:26 PM
OK well if you know a shipping company that does shipping to the states.....I am willing to give you the bumper close to nothing.....just find me a company......I am willing to help out Norway! Lol!

See guys!! IF you have a problem let me know! I am willing to do a lot to make a sell and to make the customer happy! :alien: :bloated: :licker: :smoka: :flash:

pjusken
06-17-2002, 06:19 PM
Still looking for a company who can take it over the ocean to me... Haven't had much luck sofar, but I'll keep searching.

btw, you say I can get the bumper for next to nothing, how close to nothing are we talking? And when I'm asking, how heavy is it? 20-30kg? And what payment method works?

TIZAO
06-18-2002, 12:13 AM
Originally posted by pjusken
Still looking for a company who can take it over the ocean to me... Haven't had much luck sofar, but I'll keep searching.

btw, you say I can get the bumper for next to nothing, how close to nothing are we talking? And when I'm asking, how heavy is it? 20-30kg? And what payment method works? It weights like 11lbs but when I shipit they say it weighs 30lbs due to its size.........next to nothing means around 100dollars if not less! :alien: :bloated: :licker: :smoka: :flash:

pjusken
06-18-2002, 04:31 AM
You got mail :D

Sifu
06-18-2002, 06:39 AM
hi...pjusken im in the UK...i had an idea to reduce shipping and hopefully get us a good deal...how about tizao ships to lots of the kit that we need to the UK, then i pass on ur parts from here...maybe the shipping would work out cheaper for us since norway isnt too far from here...i think...we could go 50/50 on the total shipping

i have a feeling that it will be better value if we do it this way...what do ya think?

pjusken
06-18-2002, 10:24 AM
That's ok by me, Sifu... It would be easier to send it from england, than from the US. 50/50 on the shipping sounds ok, we'll just have to wait and see what Tizao says... :)

Sifu
06-18-2002, 10:47 AM
lolz@ england!!! england aint the only place in the UK, dude! haha im in scotland...but it will probably be even easier, since scotland is closer to u than london which is more south...are u lookin to order just the front bumper? or the side skirts and rear bumper too when its made?

i would like the whole kit....lets see how much this costs first though

aiiiiii

TIZAO
06-18-2002, 01:40 PM
we'll just have to wait and see what Tizao says... :) Hey guys that sounds great to me.....the more kits you order the cheaper that I can get them to you.

TIZAO
06-18-2002, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by Sifu
...are u lookin to order the side skirts and rear bumper too when its made? I have adressed this before, there will be no rear bumper UNLESS we get a few orders on the side skirts! We can only make one piece at a time....then when it starts to get some intrest behind it we can move on....thats why we now have sides and a front....so once the sides sell......we will start develpment on a rear.....dont worry about you guys waiting longer....its on a first come first to get service so the quicker you guys order, the faster we can get you a rear done. So find out how many you need......and find a shipping company.....and we can get this rolling.....you may look for places in Seattle WA or on the East cost then I can ship to that company then they can ship to you....but that might be kinda expensive....but anyways.......I am here if you have any questions or need some info.......so just e-mail me! or PM me ! :alien: :bloated: :licker: :smoka: :flash:

TIZAO
06-18-2002, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by Sifu

i would like the whole kit....lets see how much this costs first though
OK Front is 350 Sides are 225 but I will cut you guys a deal.....and the more you order the better of a deal I can get you guys! So just let me know how many you would like to order. :alien: :bloated: :licker: :smoka: :flash:

TIZAO
06-18-2002, 01:53 PM
You got mail :D Im sorry but I did not get any mail from you.......could you please resend! :alien: :bloated: :licker: :smoka: :flash:

TIZAO
06-21-2002, 01:46 PM
Sifu........PJ.........whats going on? Havent heard from you guysin a while! :alien: :bloated: :licker: :smoka: :flash:

TIZAO
06-21-2002, 01:53 PM
HEY Sifu........PJ whats going on havent heard from you guys in sometime..........any luck>>>??:alien: :bloated: :licker: :smoka: :flash:

pjusken
06-21-2002, 03:17 PM
Hi Tizao.... sorry man, life's a bitch right now. Got my tax return, seems like I owe "unckle sam" about 1500USD. I gotta find out if I can afford the styling bit's right now. Don't know about Sifu though, haven't heard from him for a while. I believe he was looking for a shipping agent...

Perhaps I'll still order the front bumper, depends on the total shipping cost.

Sifu what have you found out?

TIZAO
07-03-2002, 05:59 PM
Well jUst let me know if anything changes.........:alien: :bloated: :licker: :smoka: :flash:

DCM
08-06-2002, 01:11 PM
whats the story on this, did it happen or not, as i would be very interested in getting my hands on that kit.

Please let me know

Cheers

TIZAO
08-20-2002, 12:36 PM
No it didnt happen.........noone could find a shipping company.:alien: :bloated: :licker: :smoka: :flash:

Add your comment to this topic!