1994 Previa 2TZ-FE Auto Theft Deterrent

lisamac
01-13-2006, 05:55 AM
1994 Previa, need to know the sequence, how to activate the Auto Theft,and to disarm it.

Thanks in advance
Tom

ttiiggy
01-14-2006, 11:17 AM
1994 Previa, need to know the sequence, how to activate the Auto Theft,and to disarm it.

Thanks in advance
Tom
You mean the Radio theft SECurity? If that feature is turned on and power is removed from the radio because you took out the battery or disconnected wires, then it will only flash SEC on the display. If you are talking about some other 'Auto Theft' or actually activate feature, then disregard. :confused: All the procedures are in the owners manual if you have one. If you don't have a manual, I can go get mine. Just need to know what you really need.

Reactivate Radio after Power Loss: Turn the key on. Hold the right side of the Tune/Seek button and then push the left side of the next button. Will give you 3 dashes. ( - - - ). Push the 1, 2, and 3 buttons until you get YOUR 3 digit code and then press the SCAN button.

If you don't know what your 3 digit code is or if you try it more than (I think) 5 times it will have to be taken to the dealer or figgered out by somebody else.

lisamac
01-15-2006, 06:24 AM
What I meant was the auto theft-going in and out of the van. To activate and disarm the system

Add your comment to this topic!