Tickets

DJ SlipStream
01-08-2006, 05:31 PM
Does any one know of anyother place than the formula1.com site for tickets??

i think 140$ for paddock seats is rediculous. i payed 80$ last year for 10th row paddock seats at the start finish line.

SuperStock96
01-13-2006, 08:23 PM
Ask anyone who had tickets to last years race. If they didn't take the refund from Michelin, they should be getting two free tickets. Indy's going to be crazy this year.

DJ SlipStream
01-13-2006, 10:02 PM
can you elaborate more on that please?? ive still got my ticket stub ^_^

DJ SlipStream
01-14-2006, 02:42 PM
i think i missed out :(

http://www.michelinman.com/difference/releases/pressrelease07152005a.html

sorry for double post

SuperStock96
01-14-2006, 02:47 PM
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but the refund ended October 14th.

I ordered my tickets over the phone so some time in late august. Michelin sent me a check for $160 (for two tickets) and a letter stating that if we sent the check back and some paperwork that was included I would receive 2 free tickets. I think there had to be a limited number. Everyone who returned their info received 2 tickets free whether they bought 1 or 10.

Mind you I haven't gotten my tickets yet and they couldn't guarantee same seating area. I was right between turns 1, 2 & 3 and with a group of twelve friends in that same section, so I am going to be kind of pissed if all out tickets are spread out.

Either way, sorry to hear that you didn't get a chance to jump in on the free tix

DJ SlipStream
01-14-2006, 04:17 PM
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but the refund ended October 14th.

I ordered my tickets over the phone so some time in late august. Michelin sent me a check for $160 (for two tickets) and a letter stating that if we sent the check back and some paperwork that was included I would receive 2 free tickets. I think there had to be a limited number. Everyone who returned their info received 2 tickets free whether they bought 1 or 10.

Mind you I haven't gotten my tickets yet and they couldn't guarantee same seating area. I was right between turns 1, 2 & 3 and with a group of twelve friends in that same section, so I am going to be kind of pissed if all out tickets are spread out.

Either way, sorry to hear that you didn't get a chance to jump in on the free tix

its cool i found at the tickets at the IMS site at the Northwest Vista row 1 for 85$ a pop :evillol: we just have to talk to all of our friends to see if they want to go this year

Add your comment to this topic!