Our Community is 705,000 Strong. Join Us.

ford factory remote start programing taurus

santech
01-07-2006, 06:42 PM
can anyone help me to program ford factory gold or silver remote start on 2002 taurus ,working until i try programing another key fob.

shorod
01-07-2006, 11:47 PM
I'm not familiar with the factory remote start system. However, many of the aftermarket remote start systems require that you program all remotes when entering the programming mode. Does the system stop working when you program new remotes, or do just the old remotes stop working? Are you properly exiting the programming mode? Is the additional key fob compatible with the system you have?

-Rod

santech
01-08-2006, 11:54 PM
I'm not familiar with the factory remote start system. However, many of the aftermarket remote start systems require that you program all remotes when entering the programming mode. Does the system stop working when you program new remotes, or do just the old remotes stop working? Are you properly exiting the programming mode? Is the additional key fob compatible with the system you have?

-Rod
i was able to program the new key fob on remote keyless entry.but lost the remote start on the programing process. no info on ford remote start because is a ford accessory item make by code alarm. not in ford shop manual

Add your comment to this topic!