Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Purehonda.com vs Purehonda.org

Goosse
06-11-2002, 05:52 AM
I don't know if you already know this, but Drift set up a Honda forum called Purehonda.org. He wants to restart purehonda again. The problem is Purehonda.com is still here, on AF. I'm just letting you guys know this because their is a lot going on about it at the OT.

BTW: I'm in no way promoting his site and I wish the europe forum stays together here on AF/PH. But feel free to check out his site.

Veetec
06-11-2002, 09:00 AM
Iīve already seen it and left my comment about it, too.
I will definetly become a member (like Iīm a member on at least 5 other Honda boards) if itīs going to be like he has "promised" but Iīm NOT going to leave AF or the europe forum!!!! Even if the technical information isnīt that great on AF anymore I still like it and I donīt want to miss any of you guys in here. So for me nothing will change in here.
:cool:

civic_1.6_16v
06-11-2002, 10:32 AM
Yeah I joined to, just like Veetec I'm also a member on some other forums
so why not one more :)

Only bad thing is that we have to start from scratch with the post counts :D

AccordCE8
06-11-2002, 12:47 PM
oh noooo... my postcounts again :D :D

Veetec
06-14-2002, 01:58 PM
Where are all of you? I havenīt seen most of you on PH yet.

civic_1.6_16v
06-14-2002, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by Veetec

I've registered but havent been there much yet
Lately I've been checking the Forum on the StreetLegalHonda website much

Goosse
06-15-2002, 05:17 AM
Originally posted by Veetec

Purely theoretically speaking, this is PH (.com). The one and only set up by Haiden. Drift created a new site PH (.org) that just has the PH name. If it ever becomes PH depends on the members he gets and the global mood of the board...

Veetec
06-16-2002, 06:59 AM
Originally posted by Goosse

Purely theoretically speaking, this is PH (.com). The one and only set up by Haiden. Drift created a new site PH (.org) that just has the PH name. If it ever becomes PH depends on the members he gets and the global mood of the board... Itīs not that I want to persuade you to jump ship but....oh well....itīs PH!!

Add your comment to this topic!